Phoenix House Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Phoenix House Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Phoenix House

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Phoenix House (Hauppauge, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Slow. HR and onboarding is really slow. But the IT department is fantastic. For an interview with them, no preparation necessary. Be yourself and go with the flow. Hardly any tech questions asked.

Other Interview Reviews for Phoenix House

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Phoenix House.

Interview

Very smooth, computer test was only draw back slightly unclear with little guidance. The management and staff were very welcoming. The energy is immediately high energy, prove that you have the people skills to be in the field. Do not be lazy, stay engaged, and go out of your way to learn and you will get the most from this opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself and this company in 5 years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Phoenix House (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I had applied online, and about a month and a half later I received a call to schedule an interview. The process was very smooth. Once I met in person with the hiring personnel, they were able to place me accordingly into a position that would best fit my needs.

Interview Questions

• What it is that I am looking for? What is it that I want to learn?   Answer Question