PhysAssist Scribes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PhysAssist Scribes Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.1

Medical Scribe Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes.

Interview

Started with an online application and dictation/typing test. Next, I got an email from their HR to schedule a skype interview. Had a one on one Skype interview. Next was a one on one phone interview with a higher up in HR.

Skype: business casual though the interviewers have always been dressed on the casual side of that. The first interview took about 45 minutes and was pretty comfortable and relaxed. They will close with a disclaimer act to ensure you understand you're going to work in an emergency room where trauma, sickness and death are part of the professional landscape. They will tell you to consider this for 24 hours and email them if you want to continue

Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

The individuals that interviewed me were extremely incompetent as interviewers, and were extremely rude. What made things worse was that my interviewers come from a scribe background and not a marketing background. So a lot of my experience meant nothing to them.

As they decribed the role itself to me, I quickly realized that that they did not even know what they wanted in the role, and it hardly matched the drscription of the job on paper. It seemed like they wanted a salesman and not a traditional behind tge scenes marketer.

Overall, a horrible experience, would not go back for a second interview even if they offered.

ER Medical Scribe Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes in May 2017.

Interview

Set up a Skype Interview. One on One interview. Took approximately 30 minutes asking questions and once it was over I was told I would be contacted. A few days later I was contacted. Simple and easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

The online interview didn't work on my computer so I came into their headquarters. I was interviewed by two very nice people. It was an average interview. No trick questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. How would you react to a patient's death?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very casual Skype interview. Also there were two phone interviews that just went over the same information in the Skype interview. They were all very repetitive and only one was necessary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes (Phila, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online they reached out to schedule an online interview after a few days. It was pretty easy going they seemed very friendly and welcoming. Still waiting to hear from them regarding the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you were in a high stress situation and how you acted?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Indeed.com -> Phone call after a few weeks -> Skype interview asking typical questions, including but not limited to, strengths and weaknesses?, questions regarding what exactly is scribing and all preceded with a 'who are you?', to break the ice.

Interview Questions

• What does a medical scribe do?   1 Answer

Medical Scribe Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes.

Interview

The interview process was easy and took less than thirty minutes. It was over skype and very casual. They were an hour late but overall I would say it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths?
      Are you prepared to handle the death of a patient?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes (Norfolk, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

I completed the application online at iamscribe.com. Then I completed a diction typing test and grammar test. I would suggest practicing your typing skills before taking the test because the average individual does not type as someone is dictating on a daily basis. After successful completion of both test I was invited to a video interview.

Scribe Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PhysAssist Scribes (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

You fill out the application and take the test online. Than you get a call from one of the screeners. Interview lasted about 20 to 30 minutes long. After the phone interview they will send you out a list of places for you to choose. I did not continue in the process because there was no scribe jobs in actual Chicago they were wall suburbs or in indiana. So just know they dont actually have scribe jobs in Chicago.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to scribe?
      Why do you want to be a doctor?   Answer Question