Physicians Immediate Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Physicians Immediate Care

Sort:

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Physicians Immediate Care.

Interview

the interview process at the company was average. I went at to Dinner at first with the recruiter and then then manager. I also went to the clinics to get an idea about what they were like. the process took a few weeks. I was then offered a job.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Physicians Immediate Care (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was recruited so I am sure that process is quite different than the normal process. I had a phone interview, they flew me out for 2 in person interviews and then it basically came down to negotiations before a final offer letter was drafted and accepted.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the most difficult aspect of your position is and how do you deal with it on a daily, weekly basis in an effort to continue to be a productive member of the team?   1 Answer

Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Physicians Immediate Care (Rockford, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

First a phone interview and then met face to face with medical director/physician. Very nice interview. Met in the physician's office. Formal face to face interview, but very laid back style. Not intimidating at all. Very welcoming. Good feedback given at interview.

Interview Questions

• Reviewed basic prompt care skills.   1 Answer

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Physicians Immediate Care (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone screening which involved a talent acquisition manager calling me to ask what I was looking for and what my timeline was. It was very informal and more of a conversation. Was very helpful to answer any questions. However, our timelines did not meet so there was not much more left of the interview.

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mishawaka, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Physicians Immediate Care (Mishawaka, IN).

Interview

Phone interview and then face to face. The person that interviewed is no longer with the company. Many people have left the company or been fired. The COO also left. So i think the "nice" people may no longer be part of the management.

Anonymous Employee in Norridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Physicians Immediate Care (Norridge, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

you first receive a phone interview and if your phone interview goes while then you go on to a face to face interview with the hiring manager they describe the role and what to expect the hours a shift you will be working the process of working in a urgent care that you will work 3 12 hour shifts that training will be a month long

Interview Questions

• how long were you in the healthcare field   1 Answer

PCC Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Physicians Immediate Care.

Interview

phone interview with recruiter, then personal interview with manager of location. I was called the same day as interview for job offer. Next step was drug test, background check, then training classes.

PCC Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Physicians Immediate Care.

Interview

Asked a lot of questions. Talked to me on a personal level which helped. She took the time to get to know me with made it a great experience.

PCC Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Physicians Immediate Care.

Interview

Interview was great. Place was easy to find. The manager really sold me on the company and what they stand for. Very comfortable and personable. The interview was during clinic hours so there were several interruptions but after I was hired and saw how the business runs, I no longer felt that it was inappropriate seeing as the hiring manager is also a busy provider at the clinic.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an emergency?   1 Answer

PCC Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Physicians Immediate Care.

Interview

The interview process was with the Chicago land area SME. General interview questions, no surprises. However, I was informed that if I was to travel to another location to help cover a shift, I would receive .50 cents a mile no matter where the location was. About a month after I started working there, I received a letter from the corporate office that I would be eligible to receive .50 cents a mile for working at another location ONLY if it was out of my region. And their apologies. This made the start of my new job on a sour note.