Physicians United Plan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Physicians United Plan Interview Questions

2.9

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Physicians United Plan (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Short. Interviewed with seven people within two weeks. Really nothing else to add to the Hiring and Interview Process free form field. Company is liquidating and hired people the day the liquidation was announced.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Physicians United Plan.

Interview

I had a phone interview & then scheduled for a panel interview. The interview was scheduled for a Friday, the company's "casual day". I was interviewed by staff wearing jeans!! I was there for a total of almost 3 hours! The questions were not organized, with one often interrupting another's question. I felt like I was watching a tennis match, trying to go back & forth to answer their questions. Two interviewers (Director & VP) had their cell phones ON the whole time, and not even silenced! They were texting, etc.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about the structure of my previous employer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't expect a salary comparable to what you'd make at a competitor, but once you're on staff, you will see them spending ridiculous amounts on anything & everything, except compensation.

Applications Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Physicians United Plan (Orlando, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

Contacted by multiple recruiting agencies about this position. That should've thrown up a red flag in itself. Picked a recruiter I'm familiar with. Had a phone interview which seemed to go well. A week later on site interview. 2 rounds - first with department managers, next with (whatever passed for) their software development group.
    I sensed major communication issues between their analyst group and software group and the interviews confirmed as much. Question were largely behavioral despite advertising high technical competence. Any technical discussions during the interview clearly made them uncomfortable suggesting a low level of technical competency.
    4-5 days later I got a "no" through the recruiter. Weirdest interview experience, frankly I'm happy they didn't pick me.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Physicians United Plan (Orlando, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

Met with the prospective manager, talked and discussed what skills are needed, answered technical questions. Was offered the job. The person I met with was the Director of IT, really fantastic individual who cared and mentored his team. The reason I took the job is because I had worked with someone like him in the past and they were awesome!

Interview Questions

• How does VMware snapshotting work from a technical perspective?   1 Answer

Marketing Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Physicians United Plan (Orlando, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Walk in inquiry. Asked about positions available and filled out application. After a few days passed I received an email asking if I was still interested in a position. I was given an interview day and time and I meet with the appointed manager. Typical interview questions and exchanges were made and then I was called and offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to work well with a youthful and 'fresher' team atmosphere?   1 Answer

Negotiation

A letter was offered with salary pay rate.

Enrollment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Physicians United Plan (Orlando, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

apply online, received a phone call for screening purposes, schedule a one on one interview, schedule a series of test of data entry, excel skills, etc. the test were send to my email for me to do it at home, then got a call offering the job.

Interview Questions

• there specific questions regarding the position I had to demonstrate I understand Manage care enrollment process   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation available

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Physicians United Plan in February 2010.

Interview

The first interview comprised of a one on one interview. Was then called in to complete a second interview which comprised of approximately five people. Questions were basic in trying to find a good fit for the department and company.