Physio-Control Communications Specialist II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Communications Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Physio-Control (Redmond, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online to a PR position. I had an initial phone screen followed by a phone interview. After the second call, I was assured I made it to the next round in the hiring process. I never heard another word despite following up with Julia Tsai one of the head recruiters. I don’t care if a company's needs or situation changes or if it finds a candidate that they prefer over me. But don’t tell me I am coming into the next round and then go dark permanently.

Fool me once…. I moved on, but a year in a half later I found myself in the market for a part-time PR position, and Physio-Control had an opening. I again had a phone interview. I spoke to the other head recruiter Larry St Pierre. He let me know I was one of just three candidates and that he would run our discussion by the hiring manager and be sure to be in touch about next steps. He also gave me permission to hound him if I did not hear back within a few weeks because it might be a slow process. I hounded Larry for an updated but never heard another word. In the process, I got a hold of Julia, who also promised that I would receive a call back as the position was still open and I was still a candidate. That was six months ago. So shame on me for not getting the hint but common! The recruiting department reflects extremely poorly upon the company. Now it will be time to get some interns and others to bury my post.

Interview Questions