Physio-Control Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Physio-Control Interview Questions

Materials Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Physio-Control.

Interview

Sent in an on line application and received an email about 10 days later from HR representative to set up phone interview. Phone interview was generic. Had a follow-up interview with hiring manager in which this person seemed to point out all my weaknesses and I guess some interviews are going to be like that for a reason, but in this case their message was clear. Overall, a waste of time.

Supplier Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Physio-Control (Redmond, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, phone screen with hiring manager, onsite for half a day with 6 people. Everyone I met was tremendously nice. You will be interviewing with your future peers, the manager, senior managers, director, and VP. The interview process was very organized and starts with a tour of the facility followed by multiple 1:1 and 2 person interview panels.

Field Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Physio-Control (Arlington, VA) in September 2011.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews - Intensive - Background check and drug test. Ride along was performed after the fourth stage of the interview. After this, the employee that is performing the ride-along recommends (or not) the potential employee.
    Management then decides to continue with the process or not.

Interview Questions

• Questions to determine capacity and aptitude for customer services.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was negotiable. not much though.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Physio-Control (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2012.

Interview

Pretty standard You first interview with the hiring Mgr than if he or she likes you they send you to corp. Once there its an additional five interviews ending with the V.P. of sales.

Interview Questions

• Experience and how to handle adversity   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward, I knew coming in the salary range, no surprises

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Physio-Control (Redmond, WA).

Interview

This was for a contract position through Kelly Services

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Physio-Control (Redmond, WA) in February 2011.

Interview

Physio Control is a great place to work at I love company

Marketing Segment Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Physio-Control (Redmond, WA) in May 2010.

Interview

I participated in an initial phone interview w/HR for 30 minutes.

The next step was a 4-hour interview process that included a presentation on the value proposition of their product (20 minutes - 6 people present), then lead a 20 minute brainstorming session, and finally wrapped up with 5 x 1:1 interviews (30 miinutes each).

The final step would have been a 1:1 interview with the CMO (I did not make it that far).

Interview Questions

• What company do you think is doing a good job of managing their brand right now? Why?

What company is doing poorly?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Physio-Control (Redmond, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was brought in through hiring agency Ajillon.
    Ajillon let me know when Physio was interested; performed an over-the-phone interview about skills and previous Order Entry jobs (this is primarily what they're looking for as well as great personal skills)
    Brought in a few days later for in-person interview. Met Supervisor and Trainer, Anastasia. Was offered the job a day later via Ajillon.

Interview Questions

• What is your history with order entry?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever utilized Dual-monitors?   Answer Question
    • Are you able to utilize multiple screens while assisting a customer and documenting the interaction?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to say to the Ajillon Staffing rep my salary information. I aksed between $13 and $14, however they stated starting salary was $16/hr.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Physio-Control.

Interview

Very fair and efficient. The process happened extremely quickly - several interviews over the span of less than three weeks - but I still felt like I received a comprehensive overview of the job and the team. HR partner was very friendly and kept me closely in the loop on next steps.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Physio-Control (Redmond, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. This a contract-to-hire position.

Applied through Ajilon, received a call and email a week later. Went to Ajilons' hub in Seattle for an informational meeting and interview regarding multiple applications.
    Really sold myself to the two Agents (Kirby and Jennifer).

A few days later, I had a phone interview with Kathi and was invited to an in-person meeting. Kathi was sick, so her Supervisor met with me. Very straight forward in her questions. A little intimidating. Next I met with Anastasia, my to-be trainer. Very casual, wanted to know details and what I was looking for. Why I would fit and how I would work best for the company. After the interview, I was told they'd contact me by the end of the week. Was offered to start immediately.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with order processing and probing for information?   Answer Question
    • What are you hoping to achieve from this position?   Answer Question
    • We need you to be able to multi-task. There is little to no down-time and some calls are during an emergency, you need to be able to know what accessory they need to their Pak. Can you handle this?   Answer Question