Physio-Control Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Physio-Control Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Physio-Control

3.5

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Physio-Control in March 2014.

Interview

Had HR phone screen and hiring manager interview. HR interview was standard questions to weed out the ones that look good only on paper. The hiring manager phone interview was substandard. I was called 20 minutes after the scheduled interview time. We did a chronological walk through of my resume, which was very much in line with the requirements on the job posting. The manager then started talking more about the job and it was completely different than the posting described. I was supposed to hear something within the week, and it has been several months now. I knew someone in the company (not HR) and she told me that I didn't make the cut, but that she overheard a discussion between the hiring manager and another manager on what they should be looking for in a candidate. One friend had a similar bad experience with another hiring manager and a second friend had an interview set up and no one ever called him after an official interview was set up.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Physio-Control

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Physio-Control (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

4 rounds of interview with various people from same team plus HR. The intention was to find out where I stand on the skills level both technical and organisational. Final interview was panel with variety of people in the room, once again to assess my long term suitability.

Interview Questions