Physio-Control Senior Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Physio-Control

1 Interview Review

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Physio-Control (Redmond, WA).

Interview

phone interview, then one on-site interview with 4-5 people, taking half a day. i think the difficulty of the experience can vary depending on the functional group and who is actually tasked to interview that day. background check was standard, contracted out to a service, and i don't think my references were even called.

Interview Questions

• the hiring manager asked the toughest questions, higher-level questions regarding processes and methodologies. the human resources person asked softball questions, maybe just weeding out the weirdos. The developers asked pretty straightforward technical questions, if you know what you're doing you'll be alright, and if you don't know an answer just do your best to work through it as much as you can without B.S.ing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

they offered a fair salary, perhaps slightly on the lower side of average, because at the time (several years ago) the company was a subsidiary of Medtronic, and the benefits were actually really great. But there was still room for negotiation, and i was able to increase the final offer by doing my homework on relative regional salaries influenced by my particular skill set and experience. now the benefits suck, so be sure to negotiate accordingly.