Picerne Military Housing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Picerne Military Housing

Candidate Interview Review

Web Content Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Picerne Military Housing in June 2011.

Interview

I applied for the position online and communicated with HR on about three occasions over the phone and via email. At the time I was looking to move to their area and lived several hours away so I had to have my initial interview over the phone with the hiring manager. It went nicely and we scheduled a time I would travel there to meet in person.

During the in-person interview, I met with HR and the hiring manager. It went great - very relaxed and shared a few laughs together. At the end of the interview the hiring manager said to the HR rep that she wanted to continue the process with me. We discussed some possible dates of the next interview, where the hiring manager stated I would be meeting her manager.

I e-mailed the hiring manager twice after the in person interview - a thank you right after the interview and a follow up two weeks later. I received no response to both emails. I finally emailed the HR woman to be told that they hired someone else.

I understand that not every interview leads to a hiring, but to not respond to a candidate who you have been communicating regularly with over two months, especially one who traveled extensively on their own dime to meet with you, seems not only unprofessional but rude.

Advice to Picerne: Treat candidates with more respect. If you decide to pass them over, at least shoot them a quick email to tell them you are no longer interested.

Interview Questions

• Interview was in a very relaxed environment. Typical questions mostly about my experience and skill.   Answer Question