Pictsweet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pictsweet

Stacker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pictsweet in September 2016.

Interview

Getting hired is easy and there wasn't an interview they just called and told me to come to the HR office and they drug tested me and did a breathalyzer test. Then they showed some videos on safety and that was it.

Interview Questions

• If I could lift 50lbs and Can I stand for long periods of time   Answer Question

Food Safety Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pictsweet in October 2015.

Interview

I had my first interview after a Job Fair at my university. It was a very laid back interview approach, we discussed what I'd like to do with my career, the environment of Pictsweet, and the specific position. I was then asked to interview in Bells at the plant, everyone I met was very friendly and knowledgeable. I received a job offer about a week later but I wasn't able to accept due to delays in my masters program.

Interview Questions

Inventory Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Pictsweet.

Interview

After about 3 weeks from application date, I had a phone screening interview, a critical thinking test online, & personality test online. My college adviser called and told me that HR had already called for a reference and that I had passed the tests with exceptional scores. HR contacted me daily by email and phone for 2 weeks collecting information. After HR received documents from my college, they scheduled an on-site interview. The interview was 5 separate 45-minute sessions with HR and department managers. The department managers were very nice and the interviews went great with them. I received a letter 2 weeks later that they were no longer pursuing me as a candidate.