Pictsweet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pictsweet Interview Questions

Interviews at Pictsweet

2.4

Stacker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pictsweet in September 2016.

Interview

Getting hired is easy and there wasn't an interview they just called and told me to come to the HR office and they drug tested me and did a breathalyzer test. Then they showed some videos on safety and that was it.

Interview Questions

• If I could lift 50lbs and Can I stand for long periods of time   Answer Question

Inventory Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Pictsweet.

Interview

After about 3 weeks from application date, I had a phone screening interview, a critical thinking test online, & personality test online. My college adviser called and told me that HR had already called for a reference and that I had passed the tests with exceptional scores. HR contacted me daily by email and phone for 2 weeks collecting information. After HR received documents from my college, they scheduled an on-site interview. The interview was 5 separate 45-minute sessions with HR and department managers. The department managers were very nice and the interviews went great with them. I received a letter 2 weeks later that they were no longer pursuing me as a candidate.

Inventory Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bells, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pictsweet (Bells, TN) in March 2014.

Interview

Standard interview with lots of behavioral and situational questions; they rotate you around to the different managers you will be interacting with as far as your work goes; easy interviewing environment and good feedback provided

Food Safety Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pictsweet in October 2015.

Interview

I had my first interview after a Job Fair at my university. It was a very laid back interview approach, we discussed what I'd like to do with my career, the environment of Pictsweet, and the specific position. I was then asked to interview in Bells at the plant, everyone I met was very friendly and knowledgeable. I received a job offer about a week later but I wasn't able to accept due to delays in my masters program.

Food Safety Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pictsweet (Santa Maria, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

I did an application for this position on November 2017 and I received an initial phone call in August 2018. They told me about the benefits and the salary range from the get-go. I had to take a test about my interpersonal skills online. The next step of the process was to conduct an in-person interview, where I had a plant tour and talked to 3 different people (including the HR manager) and took about 2 hours. In the end I reported back to the HR manager and he seemed very eager to hire me.

That same day I received a phone call saying they would like to hire me, so the next process would be to send my information to the corporate office in TN. I waited 2 weeks after following up and in the end corporate office did not want to continue with the hiring process, much to the "disappointment" of the HR manager.