Piedmont Gold Trader Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2016

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Piedmont Gold Trader

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Piedmont Gold Trader

Found 2 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Piedmont Gold Trader (United States)

Interview

Interviewed in 2012 and worked on contract basis as need for a couple of years. I found the business owners to be professional, knowledgeable, and very customer oriented. There were some other buyers that were great, and others that were not up to par and were not kept on contract. I found this refreshing. Overall, a great job where I was empowered to take care of customers the way that I would want to be treated. Rate of pay was commensurate with experience. Interview was direct with a demonstration of jewelry and diamond knowledge as I would expect for this position.

Interview Questions
  • Experience with jewelry, customer service?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, NC
Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Piedmont Gold Trader (Mooresville, NC) in Aug 2012

Interview

It took MONTHS to get through the hiring process. The owner refused to call me back after initially offering me the job in August of 2012 so I gave up. Then 2 months later he called and asked if I was still interested. I agreed, but it was a huge mistake. He offered me a dollar less then the men in his company even though I know more about the business and have years of experience on them, thus making me WORTH MORE. The business is shady. Run.

Interview Questions
  • Identify this. And he showed me some diamonds to which I then was expected to grade. He didn't know the answer so I just said something close and he smiled and smiled.