Piedmont Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Piedmont Healthcare

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 128 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (United States)

Interview

I recently had a phone screen about a week ago and were just basic questions on telling them about myself. Then they talked about the job just to see if it’s a right fit. Now I haven an interview tomorrow so I hope it goes well.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? What do you do at your current job. And why do you want to leave your job
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (United States)

Interview

Super easy and everyone was very nice and made me feel comfortable. The interview was on zoom and they asked behavior-model questions and clinical scenario questions. It only lasted around 30 minutes. It was a panel interview but was not intimidating at all, like I said everyone was very nice. I heard back from them the same day.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to be a nurse? Why Piedmont? Tell me about a time when... (priority, conflict, etc.) Here are some lab values, what is the expected diagnosis and treatment. What would you do next if you found...
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (United States)

Interview

Interview at piedmont healthcare was average-hard. The interviewer was nice and straight forward. i had a positive experience. i would high recommend to watch youtube videos and prepare yourself before going to an interview.

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to work for us. where do you see yourself in 10 years.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in Nov 2020

Interview

Phone interview used to screen you, and then they decide what floor they will offer you based on what you applied for and what is available and I am typing ou the rest to get past 30 words

Interview Questions
Piedmont Healthcare
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (United States)

Interview

It was casual and friendly. The questions we're very probing, more generalized about my past experience. I felt at ease and as though they were excited to be speaking with me.

Interview Questions
Piedmont Healthcare
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (United States)

Interview

The recruiter for Piedmont Henry emailed to scheduler a screener on the phone with the recruiter and then contacted in two weeks with an additional interview with the managers on the floor.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, plans for the next 5 years, Why Piedmont, what made you want to be a nurse,
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (United States)

Interview

It was a very average interview. There was not anything too surprising about it. It was over the phone so if that makes you nervous, that is something you should prepare for.

Interview Questions
Piedmont Healthcare
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (United States)

Interview

Very easy. It was about three managers that gave a series of questions about different scenarios within the hospital. Just try to answer to the best of your ability.

Interview Questions
Piedmont Healthcare
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (United States)

Interview

Interviewed with the manager. Then talked to a recruiter. Once you interview with the hiring manager for the dept you want to work in then they recommend you to a recruiter. The recruiter handles the rest of the hiring process

Interview Questions
Piedmont Healthcare
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2020

Interview

(Atlanta, GA)- I received a call from the recruiter on a Monday. We had a short interview over the phone. She then scheduled me for a in person interview on Thursday of the same week. The interview was panel style in front of 7 managers. Initially it seemed like it would be overwhelming, but it was actually laid back. Each manager asked a question, and then I had 1 clinical question. I received an offer the same day a few hours after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why Piedmont? What attributes can you bring? Why did you want to be a nurse? Name a time you had something unexpected happen and what did you do? 5 year goal? How has the pandemic affected you?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 128