Piedmont Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Piedmont Healthcare

2.7

Contract Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone interview then on site interview. This was a panel interview with the people I would work with and then an 1 on 1 with my supervisor. They then asked back for a third interview where I met the executives on a panel and VP 1 on 1. The whole process took about three months. And after the last interview I never heard back from them. Since I made it so far in the process I thought it was extemely unprofessional for them not to even call and let me know the status. In short I was really disappointed.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Columbus, GA) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview was very laid back. Asked simple question on previous job, Job experience, questions about team work. There where two people asking questions.Great management. Look foreword to receiving a phone call.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockbridge, GA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Stockbridge, GA).

Interview

This was the most unprofessional interview that I’ve ever went to. I was supposed to be interviewed by 2 people but only one person showed up. The one individual that showed up to interview me was 40 minutes late. The interview was quick. There wasn’t a lot of questions asked. I was told that I would receive feedback no matter the outcome of the interview. I never received an update from anyone. A very horrible experience and a waste of my time.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter 48 hours after submitting my application. She asked several basic questions about my experience, availability, what I was looking for in a position, etc. After a 10-15 minute conversation we scheduled an interview for the following week.
    The in-person interview was scheduled for me to sit down with the head of the department that I had applied for. She asked a few clinical questions "what who you do if patient X was experiencing this" kind of questions, as well as basic interview questions.
    I received a call the following day with a job offer and a start date.

Interview Questions

• Why Piedmont?   1 Answer
    • We all get off track at times, how would you catch up with your tasks?   1 Answer
    • What is one time that you messed up at work and how did you fix the mistake?   Answer Question

Patient Escort Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare.

Interview

The interview was very quick and I was out of there in 15 mins then I got offered the job. It didn't take long at all. The interviewer was really nice.

Patient Escort Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Newnan, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Very friendly management and staff. You are definitely made to feel welcome in most areas. Clear expectations of job and what it entailed. Also was flexible with shift availability.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Met with HR and Manager. Interviewed with Manager and toured unit.
    Completed a Math test for RNs, drug screen and background check. Manager was willing to offer job pending HR requirements such as testing, background check, etc.
    Was offered job.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

case studies for new grads, at least 3 and what would you do in each scenario.
    typical nursing questions- weakness, strength
    panel interview with the main med surg floors usually
    drug calculations test
    bring copies of resume

Interview Questions

• 3 qualities about yourself
      why we should hire you
      case studies- blood clot, stroke, pulmonary embolism   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Interview

Easy interview, hiring manager was very nice. I got a call for the interview about 3 weeks after I put in my application. They really need nurses. Many of my friends from nursing school also got jobs here

Anonymous Employee in Covington, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Covington, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview process was very accommodating due to me having to travel from another state. The HR recruiter worked around my travel schedule. The unit manager explained the hiring process and gave all the details about the unit.