Piedmont Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.7

New Grad Residency Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covington, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Covington, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very comfortable and inviting. I didn't feel intimidated at all with my interviewers. They did not mind chatting with me to make me feel comfortable and they didn't have to force answers. It felt as if we were just having a conversation. At the end of the interview, they explained the process and that it may take a while before I hear anything back, but they made me feel confident like I got the job.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone interview with HR and then my direct manager. The direct manager asked about previous experiences and discussed their expectations / pipleine projects. Followed by in person interview scheduled for cafe

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about previous experiences. 2) Tell me about a time you handled a project 3) Tell me more about how you used Lean and Six Sigma tools   Answer Question

Research Audit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me 2-3 days after submitting an application, the interview was scheduled within a week. The interview was very casual and was not a drill session. There was no communication after the interview. I did send a follow up email and was informed they went with another applicant.

Interview Questions

• They had a lot of "have you done this type questions" to assess previous experience, I.e. FDA audit, handling a difficult site, CFR codes, acting as an IRB at times, etc.   1 Answer

Med Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

The Human Resource lady for my application was extremely helpful over the phone interview. Then I was scheduled for a onsite interview. I had to wait for another vacancy and was hired after one month.

Interview Questions

• Basically job-related questions.   1 Answer

Nurse Resident Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was called by the recruiter less than 24 hours after I put in my application. She asked a few basic and behavioral questions and said she would call me back in a few weeks. She called me after 3 weeks and set up an interview with the cardiovascular progressive care managers, which happened a few days later. The managers I met were very nice and made me comfortable. They asked a couple clinical questions and then several behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a miscommunication with a team member   Answer Question

Senior Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online - received a call a few weeks later. Had a general convo with HR regarding my background, pay requirements and skill sets. I was then scheduled to speak to the hiring manager a few weeks later. The phone interview went well and was comfortable, I was asked general questions about my previous job and current skill set. She then scheduled for me to come in for a in person interview to meet with her, her team and her manager. Since I was living in another state and planned to relocate to my new state a few days later. I rearranged my move date to accommodate my interview, which was very inconsiderate especially since I had to follow up several weeks also via phone and email to find out from HR months later that I was not selected out of the 2 positions that were open. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with a difficult provider?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process is ~2hrs. You interview with the Director, PM and fellow CRCs. Each interviewer had their own style and questions. I'd look up STAR interview to be prepared.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very Long and Complex. Took Four Months of Continuous Interviews and Hiring Demands to finally get hired. Expected to be very prepared with extensive background information available and a Verbal and Written skills and background information to be provided several times to several different people.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work for Piedmont.   2 Answers

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter 48 hours after submitting my application. She asked several basic questions about my experience, availability, what I was looking for in a position, etc. After a 10-15 minute conversation we scheduled an interview for the following week.
    The in-person interview was scheduled for me to sit down with the head of the department that I had applied for. She asked a few clinical questions "what who you do if patient X was experiencing this" kind of questions, as well as basic interview questions.
    I received a call the following day with a job offer and a start date.

Interview Questions

• Why Piedmont?   1 Answer
    • We all get off track at times, how would you catch up with your tasks?   1 Answer
    • What is one time that you messed up at work and how did you fix the mistake?   Answer Question

Interview

The recruiter contacted me for an interview in less than 24 hours of me submitting my job application. The interview was 30 minutes long. She already had my resume printed so I didn't have to provide another one.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate because I don't have experience.