Piedmont Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 7, 2017

2.7

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process is ~2hrs. You interview with the Director, PM and fellow CRCs. Each interviewer had their own style and questions. I'd look up STAR interview to be prepared.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very Long and Complex. Took Four Months of Continuous Interviews and Hiring Demands to finally get hired. Expected to be very prepared with extensive background information available and a Verbal and Written skills and background information to be provided several times to several different people.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work for Piedmont.   2 Answers

Interview

The recruiter contacted me for an interview in less than 24 hours of me submitting my job application. The interview was 30 minutes long. She already had my resume printed so I didn't have to provide another one.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate because I don't have experience.

New Graduate Nursing Residency Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

A panel interview primarily focusing on clinical scenarios. They asked a few questions about experiences I've had, but very few of the traditional "where do you see yourself in five years/strengths/weaknesses" questions I've had in other interviews. They present you 2 scenarios that you have to come up with an initial diagnosis and nursing interventions for.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about how your attention to detail made a difference in delivering patient care.   Answer Question

New Grad RN Residency Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the director of emergency services and manager of emergency department. Both were nice and seemed to be super busy. The director mainly wants you to ask questions and seems to be impressed when you can answer with confidence.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Arrive early, speak clearly, smile and be confident.

Nurse Residency Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare.

Interview

I completed my application online and was contacted several days later by a recruiter. They completed an over the phone interview with me, asking about 5 basic questions. I didn't receive a lot of feedback right away, I could tell she was just writing down all of my answers. I then received another call about a week later to schedule an interview.

Staff RN Interview

Interview

Easy interview, hiring manager was very nice. I got a call for the interview about 3 weeks after I put in my application. They really need nurses. Many of my friends from nursing school also got jobs here

Clinical Care Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare.

Interview

The Nurse that I interviewed with was positive and welcoming. They asked me basic interview questions and showed me around the floor I would be working on.I believe that if given the position it will be a welcoming and accommodating place to work.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Met with nurse manager and got a walk through tour of the unit. Answered situational type questions and explained my goals and why I wanted to be at this hospital as opposed to others.

Interview Questions

• How many times have you been late? How many times have you called out?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations were made.

Patient Escort Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Piedmont Healthcare (Newnan, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Very friendly management and staff. You are definitely made to feel welcome in most areas. Clear expectations of job and what it entailed. Also was flexible with shift availability.