Piercing Pagoda Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Piercing Pagoda Interview Questions

1.9

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Piercing Pagoda (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

very laid back and comfortable. Asked about previous costumer service and described daily job. No previous and direct experience was expected. I was told that training would be provided for skills such as piercing.

Key Holder Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Piercing Pagoda.

Interview

I handed in the paper application and was then asked to complete the online personality assessment (70ish questions to see if you have common sense and moral values) then was called for an interview the day after. The interview lasted about 15-20 minutes, typical retail questions "what would you do if...?" "Tell me about a time when..." etc... after the interview I was told I'd hear back by the next day when all interviews were complete and I was offered the job the evening following the interview as promised.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Piercing Pagoda (Wichita, KS) in February 2016.

Interview

I was aggressively seeking a job and ran across a job at Zales. I applied online. After I entered and submitted my Resume and Application, I realized a couple days later I applied for a sister store of Zales, new and opening in my area, Piercing Pogada. I researched and read reviews here on glassdoor. I was a bit disappointed when I found out it wasn't Zales, I wouldn't be utilizing my DCA knowledge as aggressively and that it is a store located in a Kiosk in the mall, exposed to everyone. I gave myself a "selftalk" and said to myself, open your mind, and look at the opportunity, things happen for a reason. That day, I received a call from Zale's Recruitment office to set up a phone interview. My first interview was by phone with the recruiter. At that point I was referred to the District Manager who traveled 3 hours to interview me which went very smooth and I felt pretty confident. She explained to me the interview process. I would be interviewed with the Human Resource and then with the Regional Manager. Overall, the interview was answering my bazillion questions which answered her questions. 6 days later I was scheduled with the Human Resource, by phone. This interview took 48 mins. exactly, went very well and smooth. Two days later I interviewed with the Regional Manager, she was so pleased with my background and what I have to bring to the table. Our interview went very good and she then said I would be getting a call from the District Manager either today or tomorrow. It has been a process, of 4 interviews and awaiting for the final call from District Manager. I imagine if I have gotten this far in the interview process, I am just waiting for the offer from the DM and to accept the offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you, as a new manager, has an associate who doesn't want to accept you as a new store manager?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Piercing Pagoda (Albany, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

You must go into the store to fill out an application. After you have done that, they will provide you with a code to fill out a questionnaire at home. If you do well on that, they will then call you to come in for an interview. The actual interview really only takes about 30 min in which the manager will ask you a few questions and give you the opportunity to ask questions as well.

Interview Questions

• How can you benefit to our company?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Piercing Pagoda (Glendale, AZ) in November 2015.

Interview

I met her at the mall and we talked and it went really smooth. She didn't even finish the interview because we talked so much. She asked about my previous work or community involvement. And what I have to offer

Interview Questions

• When have you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carbondale, IL

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Piercing Pagoda (Carbondale, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received call to take online assessment 2 weeks later. Called back 3 days after assessment to set up interview. Interviewed next day and was told to await call from DM for second interview. Phone interview and then in person interview 3 days after that. I was told at interview with DM must do assessment for SM position (unsure why) received call back from DM with job offer 4 days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe your most difficult customer and how you handled them?   Answer Question

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Piercing Pagoda (Cherry Hill, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

Super easy one on one interview
    Ask basic interview questions
    What motivates you
    Are you a team player
    Bla bla bla nothing to be scared of you'll love the job if you get it

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Piercing Pagoda (Concord, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks total. I applied through the website and took an assesment which took about 45 minutes to complete. Recieved an email within a week to arrange the first interview. Interviewed first With the district manager who was great. Then had two follow up phone interviews with hr and then another person from the corperate office in Texas. The questions were based upon my experience and they also seemed to ask alot about my concerns with the fact that the store is a kiosk.

Interview Questions

• What are your three strengths.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Piercing Pagoda (Staten Island, NY).

Interview

I applied in person and was called in for an interview the next day. It was a group interview with me and another girl. two managers interviewed us and gave basic questions. They have a dress code so its best to go into the interview dressed casually ofcourse and its really important to know basic facts about piercing pogada.

Sales Associate/Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Piercing Pagoda (Newark, DE) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick and detailed! They asked a good number of questions but mainly wanted to make sure that not only you knew what you were getting into but also make sure you fit best in the company. They reduce wasting your time.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay standing for a long period of time?   1 Answer