Pilgrim's Pride Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pilgrim's Pride Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2017

1.9

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride.

Interview

Sat down with HR director and did standard interview. Toured plant and met supervisors and managers. After touring the plant met with plant director in main office and did some follow up questions with him.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I knew about the poultry business. If would be able to work shift work.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride (Athens, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I arrived at the plant location and met with the manager. I was interviewed by two other individuals along with the manager. They took turns asking a series of questions about my leadership skills. The interview lasted about 20 mins. I was then shown a video before going on a tour of the plant which lasted about 35-40 mins then I was brought back to HR office were I basically interviewed with another manager...now totaling 4 interviewers, so that lasted another 25 mins. After that I was told I would know whether I got the job in a week. Its been a weeks and no offer.

Interview Questions

• What was one of your hardest courses in college?   2 Answers

Financial Analyst - Live Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sauk Rapids, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride (Sauk Rapids, MN) in June 2017.

Interview

I began temping for the company in another position when this role opened up. Management was a fan of my work and background, and encouraged me to apply. I had an interview set immediately to take place the following Thursday, and received an immediate offer.

Picker/Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride (Sanford, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

It was very easy had to do everything in 3 day . Everyone was very friendly. I did have to go through a drug test as well as a physical ability test and I got a hire within that week.

Interview Questions

• How do you describe yourself   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride (Chattanooga, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied with resume given to HR management team. HR Manager performed interview with 2 HR supervisors present. They asked the typical questions that every employer asks during an interview, nothing out of the ordinary, just know that they are looking for answers that revolve around employees come first, strong sense of understanding and compassion for people, being patient, and not acting too quickly prior to analyzing details. After interview, they take you on a plant tour. Next in HR they send for a background check. Takes a few days to complete. Once complete, HR management will schedule you for a drug screen that is conducted on site at plant with the nurse staff. They are extremely unorganized due to HR performing poorly, so get ready to have 3-4 reschedule dates for your drug screen. They will tell you when your start date is, but add 2 additional weeks to that for the actual date.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you went above and beyond for a customer? What are your best qualities?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride.

Interview

The interview had me sold the hiring manager was very persuasive. They really go thru an lot of applicants with little or no experience anyone can become employed. Hr is very busy but it's ok

Interview Questions

• What can i bring to the company   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be sure to negotiate your terms to get exactly what you want

Cone Line Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lufkin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride (Lufkin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Pass the drug a test and you got the job. Long application to fill out. No real Interview, show up when they tell you and do drug test on site.

Interview Questions

• How you would handle the cold temperatures.   1 Answer

Human Resources Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride (Greeley, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

The company found me through my Linked-In account and they immediately wanted an interview. Things moved very fast- company seemed desperate to fill position. After first interview, they immediately said things went well, wanted to schedule a second interview. I said great, let's pick a time. Never heard back. I had to eventually contact HR rep and she rudely said that they filled the position. Very unprofessional in their HR department.

Interview Questions

• Talked about direction of company and Pilgrim's position in the poultry market.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride.

Interview

They asked me a few standard questions and then took me on a tour of the plant. They were more concerned with what I thought about the plant and operations then they were of my qualifications. At the time, it seemed as thought they needed to fill the position, and quickly at that.

Complex Sfaety Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elberton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride (Elberton, GA).

Interview

Easy and a normal process for a manufacturing plant, telephone interview with several different people, then an on-site interview, with an offer of employee a couple days later. The plant is in a little town that has limited accommodations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself   1 Answer