Pilgrim's Pride Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pilgrim's Pride Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2017

2.0

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride.

Interview

The interview had me sold the hiring manager was very persuasive. They really go thru an lot of applicants with little or no experience anyone can become employed. Hr is very busy but it's ok

Interview Questions

• What can i bring to the company   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be sure to negotiate your terms to get exactly what you want

Cone Line Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lufkin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride (Lufkin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Pass the drug a test and you got the job. Long application to fill out. No real Interview, show up when they tell you and do drug test on site.

Interview Questions

• How you would handle the cold temperatures.   1 Answer

Human Resources Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride (Greeley, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

The company found me through my Linked-In account and they immediately wanted an interview. Things moved very fast- company seemed desperate to fill position. After first interview, they immediately said things went well, wanted to schedule a second interview. I said great, let's pick a time. Never heard back. I had to eventually contact HR rep and she rudely said that they filled the position. Very unprofessional in their HR department.

Interview Questions

• Talked about direction of company and Pilgrim's position in the poultry market.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride.

Interview

They asked me a few standard questions and then took me on a tour of the plant. They were more concerned with what I thought about the plant and operations then they were of my qualifications. At the time, it seemed as thought they needed to fill the position, and quickly at that.

Complex Sfaety Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elberton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride (Elberton, GA).

Interview

Easy and a normal process for a manufacturing plant, telephone interview with several different people, then an on-site interview, with an offer of employee a couple days later. The plant is in a little town that has limited accommodations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself   1 Answer

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride (Greeley, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Executioner I and executioner II - this was less of an interview and more of an execution. Initially I was contacted by a recruiter from out of town, as I'm based in another state. Obviously, my location is included on my resume. I discussed my concerns about the position with the recruiter and these concerns were communicated. I was told that the managers insisted on moving forward with the interview because they liked my experience and would take into consideration my concerns. However, the interview was anything but professional or even friendly.

Interview Questions

• There was only one interview question and the conversation quickly spiraled down. I have never had an interview experience like this - even with companies that weren't very interested, the discussion was at least pleasant. This seemed like an attack. For an organization coming off of significant issues around internal controls over financial reporting I was expecting a little less arrogance - obviously, its not the organization's fault that the interviewers had issues.   1 Answer

Stacker Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride in July 2015.

Interview

I applied via CareerSource and received a call for an interview in 3 days. Unfortunately, the person gave me the number for the wrong interviewer. Whom was very rude and told me the person I was looking for wasn't at work that day. I told a friend who worked there this and she gave me the correct number for my interview who answered immediately when I called and we scheduled an interview for the following Monday.

Now, school had drilled into my head that you have to wear your absolute best clothes and shoes, best manners, and do everything you can to look as professional as possible. My interviewer shattered my expectations of what an interviewer was supposed to look like. She had tattooed on eyebrows wore strange make up and had a dark shade of lip liner around her lips. Other than that initial shock she was a very easy going person to talk to, very conversational, and answered all of my questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Pilgrim's Pride?   1 Answer

Shipping and Receiving Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride (Carrollton, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

After speaking with Mrs. Mary. I was scheduled an interview that following week. The interview was held in a conference room with three Supervisor with their list of questions. Each one took turn asking questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where I had deal with an distraught customer or associated.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me what the job consist of, schedule hours work week, hourly pay rate.

Safety Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride.

Interview

Group Interview - skills testing for Computer, Personality test, background check, many of the same questions from each over and over again but the HR asked this question and I use it in interviews today it is a great insight into their work ethics.....One stated to me once she wanted to be Smurfette - as she liked to be the center of attention... No hire for me.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any cartoon character who would you be and why?   1 Answer

Assistant Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride (Mount Pleasant, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

It went like most interviews along with a tour of the plant. You have to put on a lot of gear to walk through the plants. It has to remain as dirt and germ free as possible. It seemed like a nice process. At least from what I was shown in the initial visit.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about working around chicken?   1 Answer

Negotiation

At the time of negotiation, I was fine with the salary presented along with a yearly bonus.