Pill Club Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pill Club

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Carlos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pill Club (San Carlos, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

The hiring process started out with a 15 minute phone interview with one of their recruiters. I was asked to come in for an in-person interview later that week and to email an article of interest that would be discussed in the interview.

The interview lasted about an hour. I was interviewed by a Patient Care Coordinator and a Patient Care Coordinator Team Leader. I got a quick tour of the office in between interviewing with them. Overall, very friendly and welcoming.

I was told I would hear back from the recruiter within a week with their decision. I received a job offer the next day.

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pill Club.

Interview

I was scheduled with by coordinator to speak with the company recruiter. He was late for the call, and that was just the beginning. Hands down, the oddest interview I've ever had. It felt like I was talking to a machine. He asked me basic questions like a robot, and once I answered , there was no conversation, he's jump to the next. The frustrating part, was when I had an opportunity to ask questions, his reply's were very short and calculating. He seemed like he hated his job. So I have to say, I was incredibly skeptical about everything. But when asked, I took the interview to meet the team in San Carlos. And oh goodness, it was chaos, no where to sit. And the interviewer I mentioned, made me wait in lobby until a room was available. Didn't ask me if I wanted anything, and was totally rude. I wanted to just leave, but was called back by someone on the team, she was sweet. And the rest of the interview went okay. And then an offer, LOL - LOL - LOL! $18.00 an hour! I declined!! Wouldn't recommend, my research on the company wasn't my experience, No thanks!!

Anonymous Employee in San Carlos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pill Club (San Carlos, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

I entered my interview exhausted from sleep debt, coming down from car sickness on the way up, and shaky from nerves. Despite this, I was pretty instantly put at ease by the welcoming staff and my first interviewer making small talk. I really appreciated my interview being outside among the trees. I had one interviewer for the first half, and a different one for the second half. Both were pleasant, showed interest in my past experience, and gave me great examples that furthered my understanding of the company culture. My second interviewer gave me a brief tour of the office at the end. It was a good experience!

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pill Club (Irving, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

The entire process took about a week. I applied online, received an invitation to interview over the phone within an hour of submitting the application. The phone interview was the next day, super relaxed and not too long at all. At the end, I was offered an in person interview at the Ft. Worth/Irving location. It was honestly the best interview of my job hunting experience. Very professional, but also very conversational. I got to share my interests and goals with the small panel, and it was a very smooth interview.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pill Club (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online and the next day I got an email asking when I could do a phone interview. The phone interview was very quick and simple and at the same time he asked me when I could do an in person interview which I did the following week and that was the most comfortable interview ive ever experienced! Then the next couple of days I got an offer for the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pill Club (Irving, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

1st round was a phone interview. Simple. We set up a time and he called me to discuss my background and what I was looking for going forward. Be prepared that the interviewer might not ask a lot of questions about your background. They will just want you to begin describing.

From there, he provided details about the position and growth of the company. He asked if I had any questions about the position. Then asked if I would be OK with working rotating weekends down the road (position is currently a M-F 8-5pm role), and wanted to know what I was hoping to make in terms of compensation.

At this point, the position did not meet my salary expectations so we thanked each other and hung up.

Note: Salary is capped out at $19/ hour for this position. If you are like me, you like to know that information beforehand to decide whether to take the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your background and what you are hoping to find in a career going forward.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pill Club (Dallas, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview was great! It was all over the phone, they answered all the questions I had. They were very through, which makes me feel like they are really looking for the right canidates. They also went in to the expectations and day to day things they do

Interview Questions

• How would I describe the pill club   1 Answer

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pill Club.

Interview

I applied online through their website, then did a phone interview then Skype interview before offer extension. Both were pretty informal. The interviewers were very sweet and I could tell it was going well because they spent a lot of time talking with me (over 30 mins each).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pill Club (Redwood City, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

When I arrived as scheduled for the onsite interview, the employee who had coordinated with me via email was not at work that day. To exacerbate the situation, no one in the office was aware that an interview was going to be held that day. Some employees very obviously scrambled to throw together an interview for me, but I would have preferred to return on a day when they were prepared.

Immediately following the onsite interviews, I sent a thank-you email. After my 3rd follow up email 6-7 weeks later this "coordinator" finally sent a response.

While overall my impression is that the employees are kind, the particular employee I had the most contact with left an incredibly unprofessional, lackluster impression.

Interview Questions

Pill Club Response

May 4, 2018 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for your review, we appreciate that you took the time to let us know about your experience with our company. We are currently expanding and experiencing some growing pains. We are working... More

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I started the interview process very excited for the opportunity but came away at the end disappointed. I had to follow up multiple times after the onsite and had no response for almost 2 weeks. I had turned down other offers since I was more passionate about working for this company. Finally, I was presented with an offer than was much lower than we had previously discussed and which was frankly, a bit insulting. I suspect they went down the line of engineers they wanted to hire and tried to see if anyone would take such a low salary. It's quite a pity since the engineers I spoke to were friendly and I was genuinely interested in working at the company. The lack of follow-up and reneging of original salary #'s makes me think twice about the future success of this company.