Pilot Flying J Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

1.6

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Manager was straight to the point with his questions and expectations. Friendly and informative. I was called to set up time for a interview, scheduled for next day, had interview and was hired for overnight shift.

Interview Questions

• Hey do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pilot Flying J

Anonymous Employee in Latta, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J (Latta, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

It was really a brief straight to the point interview. They will let you know if you hired or not after the first one. So no more hoping and wishing. Its either you make it or break it.

Interview Questions

• If you are flexible enough and willing to work any stations. Mop the floor,clean the bathroom and willing to work rotating schedules.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J (Knoxville, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a call within a week. Came in to be interviewed, give background check, and then got hired on the spot. Very simple interview questions which mainly consisted of how the store works.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J in November 2015.

Interview

I got to speak with the general manager and he was very nice and very easy to talk to he actually let me talk about past jobs and the experience I have, I went looking to be a cashier and before my interview was over we was talking about a management position which I am pleased to say I was offered the job and accepted it! I am a pilot flying j employee and will begin my training in a few weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J (Rockford, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Manager was very sweet, It took about 20 minutes for the interview. Questions were pretty the same that any other place would ask. Got a call the next day around the time she said she would be done with all the interviews and was hired.

Interview Questions

• What was one of your accomplishments that ou are proud of at your previous employer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J (Knoxville, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

Submitted my application online. Received an email from the store supervisor 2 days later to set up an interview the following week. I had 2 interviews. The first was with just the supervisor to get personal information and availability times. The second one was with 2 managers, who asked me scenario questions and just basically trying to get a feel of who I am as a person.

Interview Questions

• How would I respond to a frequent customer if they asked to receive something for free?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Elkton, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J (Elkton, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

It was exceptional. The assistant Manger directed the interview. Upon completion the general Manger took me into the second interview. They could relate and see the drive I had. They made me feel welcomed from the first minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J (Bakersfield, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Asked if I was willing to drive out there everyday asked if I had any prior job experience asked if I was able to lift heavy things clean showers maintenance what days I was able to work how many hours a week asked if I was able to work weekends was offered a job in the Denny's in Flying J and the subway in Flying J hearing process was very easy only lasted 10 minutes if that and started the next day

Interview Questions

• Asked if I was able to drive out there everyday and have reliable transportation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dalton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J (Dalton, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

They called asked if I was still interested I said yes and they scheduled me a time and I was hired. I couldn't ask for a better place to work

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Castaic, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J (Castaic, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Just talk a lot about customer service or talk about the general manager hometown "Kentucky" and you're in same-day. As long as you are an republican and willing to press your lips on the general manager behind you have a job.

Interview Questions

• there is know difficult questions your basically hired on the spot   Answer Question