Pink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pink Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pink

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pink (Lynnwood, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quick, but thorough. The hiring manager was really informative and easy to talk to. She was friendly and let me know what it was actually like working at Pink during the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle angry customers on a busy day such as Black Friday?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pink (Syracuse, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

QUICK FUN AND EASY
    I filled out a paper application, they asked me questions right there on the spot. The manager was very friendly. After a week I got a phone call offering me the job, training was a breeze and we learned a lot that helped us.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Describe a time when you turned a positive into a negative?
      Tell me of a time when you had the best customer service?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pink (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

They ask you why you want to work there and if you love the brand

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pink (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2010.

Interview

The interview was a group one, there was about 15 girls and one hiring manager. She asked about 4 questions including 1) what do you do in a stressful situation 2) why do you wanna work at Pink 3) what inspires you and 4) where do you get your fashion inspiration from. Then once everyone answers they say the interview is over and start handing out forms for you to take home one by one. Once about 10 people got their forms and left she said the rest of us were hired. Pretty easy interview.