Pink Plumber Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pink Plumber

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pink Plumber (Smyrna, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was given two interview dates to chose from over the phone. I chose it. There was questions asked and i had the opportunity to ask questions.I was given the address to the company. After the interview i was told if i were selected for the second interview i would receive an email letting me know. i was told the email would contain an example phone script that i would need to speak the script as if i were working for the company, reading it word for word. And, if it met the standards they required, I would be informed and will be chosen for employment. I got the email, letting me know i had been chosen for the second interview.The email was received a couple days after the first interview. it informed me of the instructions: to read the script word for word on a specific day when i received a phone call from the interviewer, but did not entail a time. it also contained the example script i was told about in my interview. The email was received a couple days after the first interview. When i received the phone call i said the script, and immediately received feedback stating i had the job. I was then given my start date and time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate the pay rate.