Pinkberry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryn Mawr, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pinkberry (Bryn Mawr, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

After emailing the recruiter inquiring about the job position, I got a swift response for an interview. After a couple of emails, I was asked to meet her at a library in town since the new pink berry was still being constructed. The interview was very laid back, I did not feel nervous and the lady was very polite. About a couple of weeks later, she emailed me to let me know that I was hired and the dates for training. Unfortunately, I could not find the place so I missed out on the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• It was basic questions that they normally ask at interviews. I was not caught off guard at all. Like I said, it was pretty laid back.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because it was just a job at Pink berry. I was not planning to be there forever. Just to make ends meet until I graduated from grad school.

Server Interview

Interview

First we had to introduce another person in the group. Next, we had to create a Pinkberry commercial and present it. Finally, in a team, we had to create a marketing strategy for a struggling cup factory.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

Degrading group interview wherein they wound up hiring the group of friends who showed up 30 minutes late. The process takes several hours as they are too lazy to interview applicants on their own and insisted on a wasteful group interview.

Anonymous Employee in New City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pinkberry (New City, NY).

Interview

It was an easy and quick process, the manager reached out to me after my friend recommended me for the position. It was over the summer and they needed extra people to help.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pinkberry (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

First: you supose to introduce your partner and they're going to be checking your face, expressions and attitude, Second: Create a pinberry announcement, blah,blah,blah...

Interview Questions

• When you think you are going to be asked about your experience, and everything else, to be hired, here it comes....If you are a respectful, hard worker, team player, motivated, responsible, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE HIRED!!!   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pinkberry (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application in stores and was told to come back the next day for a group interview. The interview ended up being one on one since no one else showed up. The whole interview process took about 30 minutes answering questions and doing activities. I was told to email her and she would get back to me but I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• If you were to have dinner with any 3 people dead or alive who would it be and why?   Answer Question

Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

Group interview process. Phase 1 involved introducing the people next to you. Phase 2 was with the people who moved on, and was more difficult. I didn't make it past that phase.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

Passed 1st store interview with store manager, was easy to engage with, moved onto next round with regional manager and had the most blah interview ever, she barely cared about any of my experience or anything I had to say really. Never followed up with me, even when I sent her a thank you email.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinkberry (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

It was a group interview basically. We all met at their headquarters and they observed our team skills and how we worked with others. We did icebreakers, got to know each other and by the end of the session we knew if we got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• They had us make up a mock commercial for Pinkberry. People sang or drew for it.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Pinkberry (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was long and costly. After 4 interviews there was a job offer. Then within a day the job offer was detracted and no reason given. Next thing I hear the company is being bought out. I interviewed with a District Manager, Regional Director of Operations, the companies Chief Financial Officer and and the Vice President of Operations. I was liked by all, and offered a position. Then it was retracted with no explanation. The interviews were all different days and different places. After such a long hiring process, I would think that a company would have the courtesy to explain retracting an offer that was officially made. It had nothing to do with background checks or references. So why? I will never know. Just a waste of time and money.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions centered around the Profit & Loss structure and understanding.   1 Answer