Pinkberry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pinkberry Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2017

2.2

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pinkberry in March 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy, just took a long time for them to get back to me after applying. No group interview though, but I hear the group interview is very common.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stressful situations in the case of an angry customer?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

Very unorthodox. They had us draw a picture that embodies the pink berry spirit and write a 1 minute commercial that would best show the brand pink berry. They were very nice and kind but we're looking for people that embodied pink berry as opposed to who was qualified more.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pinkberry (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

First with supervisor, where he asked job specific questions. Then with a several other employees to get a sense of whether or not I would fit in with the culture.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pinkberry (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviews are held in groups and there are other group activities to show how interactive the interviewees are. However, when I went in there was only 3 of us and the group activities required a minimum of 2 pairs of 2 persons.
    The best way to get the job is to know someone on the inside who can recommend you to their manager and then from there they will start to show interest in you and advance you through this whole process much quicker.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pinkberry (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application in stores and was told to come back the next day for a group interview. The interview ended up being one on one since no one else showed up. The whole interview process took about 30 minutes answering questions and doing activities. I was told to email her and she would get back to me but I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• If you were to have dinner with any 3 people dead or alive who would it be and why?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

They call it an "audition". Consists of three parts 1) Introducing a partner, 2) Making a commercial 3) Group interview with basic personality questions. Be very outgoing and friendly. Interview went great and they told the interviewees that were still there at the end we were hired on the spot. Said our background checks had to go through and then we would be hired... and they never called me back. When i called them to check on it they said it could take up to 3 months. Never going there again. Very unprofessional. Took about 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• If you could invite three people to dinner, dead or alive, who would you invite?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

I applied in-person at the job site. I was contacted about a week later for an interview that I later found out was a group interview with about 15 other people. We participated in 3 group activities and he decided who was hired on the spot. I think this happened because they were opening a new store and needed people immediately. However, I do believe they always do group interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pinkberry (Orange, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was in a group interview with 7 other people. We had to get to know the person sitting next to us and introduce them to the interviewers, from those few minutes we talked with them. They asked us work/school related questions and fun/random questions. Then, we had to pair up with 3 other people to make a commercial for Pinkberry, and we got about 10 minutes to do it. After that they explained that if they felt one of us were qualified, they would call us at the end of the day to let us know, if we got no phone call then we didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• If you've ever had a job, how have you dealt with a difficult customer?   Answer Question
    • What is a mistake you have made and what have you learned from it?   Answer Question
    • If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pinkberry (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

2 minute interview (no joke), I spoke with manager, I got hired on the spot, filled out paper work and then started work the following week. Very easy interview! No drug test or anything!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pinkberry in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy and the interviewers were very nice and layed back. Cycle interview; after interviewing with one person you move onto the next.(three interviewers) I was hired the next day.