Pinkberry Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pinkberry Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2016

2.1

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

There was a Two on One interview with the general manager and the store manager. The next interview was with all the new hires and we talked about the rules and the process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
    What skills do you have to offer this position?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pinkberry

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

I sent my resume in and communicated with the Ops Manager over email to come up to the location for a brief interview. We chatted in a quiet corner at the mall. I was asked questions about my experience and goals. Can't remember if I was offered the job on the spot or if I got a text about it later on that day asking if I could work a few days that next week. Easy breezy. My sister and one of the supervisors worked together at a coffee shop and they were in dire need of employees, so he referred me and it was kind of a given considering the connections I had and their immediate need for friendly faces to work the kiosk/stand.

Interview Questions

• General questions about experience and my goals. What school I went to. What I was interested in. Why would I be a good fit.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

there is no interview. got hired after I turned in my application a couple weeks later when I went back to ask about the process of my application. the manager doesn't look at the applications when people are interested in the job. mostly based on your availability.

Interview Questions

• what is your availability and when can you come in for training?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

It was a simple group interview with about 5-6 people. They ask very simple questions about your personality and hobbies. They are looking for energetic people, so make sure you smile. My interview included the Head Shift Lead and General Manager. It was very laid back and stress / anxiety free. Just make sure that they know you have kept yourself busy with work or a hobby and know the flavors of frozen yogurt.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pinkberry in March 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy, just took a long time for them to get back to me after applying. No group interview though, but I hear the group interview is very common.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stressful situations in the case of an angry customer?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

Very unorthodox. They had us draw a picture that embodies the pink berry spirit and write a 1 minute commercial that would best show the brand pink berry. They were very nice and kind but we're looking for people that embodied pink berry as opposed to who was qualified more.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pinkberry (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviews are held in groups and there are other group activities to show how interactive the interviewees are. However, when I went in there was only 3 of us and the group activities required a minimum of 2 pairs of 2 persons.
    The best way to get the job is to know someone on the inside who can recommend you to their manager and then from there they will start to show interest in you and advance you through this whole process much quicker.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

They call it an "audition". Consists of three parts 1) Introducing a partner, 2) Making a commercial 3) Group interview with basic personality questions. Be very outgoing and friendly. Interview went great and they told the interviewees that were still there at the end we were hired on the spot. Said our background checks had to go through and then we would be hired... and they never called me back. When i called them to check on it they said it could take up to 3 months. Never going there again. Very unprofessional. Took about 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• If you could invite three people to dinner, dead or alive, who would you invite?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

I applied in-person at the job site. I was contacted about a week later for an interview that I later found out was a group interview with about 15 other people. We participated in 3 group activities and he decided who was hired on the spot. I think this happened because they were opening a new store and needed people immediately. However, I do believe they always do group interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pinkberry (Orange, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was in a group interview with 7 other people. We had to get to know the person sitting next to us and introduce them to the interviewers, from those few minutes we talked with them. They asked us work/school related questions and fun/random questions. Then, we had to pair up with 3 other people to make a commercial for Pinkberry, and we got about 10 minutes to do it. After that they explained that if they felt one of us were qualified, they would call us at the end of the day to let us know, if we got no phone call then we didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• If you've ever had a job, how have you dealt with a difficult customer?   Answer Question
    • What is a mistake you have made and what have you learned from it?   Answer Question
    • If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?   Answer Question