Pinkberry Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.1

64 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pinkberry (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Submitted an application in person. Was called for interview 3 days later. The manager that interviewed me made sure that i was comfortable and overall experience was positive. Plus we got free yogurt after the interview was overall. Good experience

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pinkberry

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pinkberry (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email the next day. My interview was a group interview with a store manager, who then scheduled us for an individual interview with the general manager. It was pretty straight forward questioning, nothing unusual.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

There was a Two on One interview with the general manager and the store manager. The next interview was with all the new hires and we talked about the rules and the process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
      What skills do you have to offer this position?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

I sent my resume in and communicated with the Ops Manager over email to come up to the location for a brief interview. We chatted in a quiet corner at the mall. I was asked questions about my experience and goals. Can't remember if I was offered the job on the spot or if I got a text about it later on that day asking if I could work a few days that next week. Easy breezy. My sister and one of the supervisors worked together at a coffee shop and they were in dire need of employees, so he referred me and it was kind of a given considering the connections I had and their immediate need for friendly faces to work the kiosk/stand.

Interview Questions

• General questions about experience and my goals. What school I went to. What I was interested in. Why would I be a good fit.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

there is no interview. got hired after I turned in my application a couple weeks later when I went back to ask about the process of my application. the manager doesn't look at the applications when people are interested in the job. mostly based on your availability.

Interview Questions

• what is your availability and when can you come in for training?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

It was a simple group interview with about 5-6 people. They ask very simple questions about your personality and hobbies. They are looking for energetic people, so make sure you smile. My interview included the Head Shift Lead and General Manager. It was very laid back and stress / anxiety free. Just make sure that they know you have kept yourself busy with work or a hobby and know the flavors of frozen yogurt.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pinkberry (Sacramento, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Manager is too self centered to ask actual interview questions. Only a couple questions. More of a lecture from a counselor. The guy talks too much about himself. Manager seemed unprofessional wearing sun glasses, jersey, hat and flashy shoes.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pinkberry in March 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy, just took a long time for them to get back to me after applying. No group interview though, but I hear the group interview is very common.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stressful situations in the case of an angry customer?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

Very unorthodox. They had us draw a picture that embodies the pink berry spirit and write a 1 minute commercial that would best show the brand pink berry. They were very nice and kind but we're looking for people that embodied pink berry as opposed to who was qualified more.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pinkberry (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviews are held in groups and there are other group activities to show how interactive the interviewees are. However, when I went in there was only 3 of us and the group activities required a minimum of 2 pairs of 2 persons.
    The best way to get the job is to know someone on the inside who can recommend you to their manager and then from there they will start to show interest in you and advance you through this whole process much quicker.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really.