Pinnacle Airlines Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN | Glassdoor

Pinnacle Airlines Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

2.7

Pilot - First Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pinnacle Airlines (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2014.

Interview

Very professional. It was a one day process starting out with a company outline. Testing completed the morning session. Interviewing in the afternoon -that's if you pass the tests!

Three tests:
    1.Cognitive - I personally didn't get anything out of luminosity but others may. Just READ and FOLLOW the instructions. Each section has a practice session before it to make sure you understand. Be good at doing several little activities at the same time (Just like you do on an instrument approach down to minimums)

2.Personality - Just put down what you feel.

3.Job knowledge - This is what you can prepare for. I had 12 days and that did not seem sufficient but I am the type that wants to answer every question correctly. You will only hear pass or fail results. Know aerodynamics, performance, turbine engines, and the rules of thumb. Know the AIM as well. Basically don't go memorize specific answers like you would the ATP written but have fundamental understanding and know how to apply it. Most the answers for me came from my college studies and but that was me.

4.Interview - 3 panel interview. My group was very relaxed and non-confrontational. Standard "what if" questions. Tended to drive to what they perceive your weak areas and how you would overcome if hired.

Overall; be serious, get plenty of rest the night before, and show your passion for aviation.

Even though it is a challenging process, it is well worth it. It is what you put into it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Class dates

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pinnacle Airlines (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

I attended the open house/info session. After the session, you take an assessment. Then you're asked to stand up in front, talk about your customer service experience, then read out loud the pre-flight announcement. If you're selected, you'll do a 1 on 1 interview. They hire on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to handle an incident with a coworker who did not agree with your actions. What did you do?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you witnessed a coworker breaking a policy on the job. How did you respond?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to be a flight attendant?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever been convicted or found guilty, even if the charges were dropped?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pinnacle Airlines (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2008.

Interview

You will be interview by possible a panel of three. Do not worry, if your breathing they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• Don't expect any, if your breathing they will hire you   1 Answer

Negotiation

Slap a chain around my neck and I became an indenture slave.