Pinnacle Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment (Denver, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

Several phone interviews with various people. Selected for a site visit where I met with lots of different Management over 2 days. It was a very busy visit, but they treated me like royalty and everything was on the house. Got a great sample of the culture and the product they offer.

Interview Questions

• Examples of working with different types of groups.   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2014.

Interview

I was contacted through Human Resources for an over the phone pre-interview and asked about my background/salary requirements. I was then invited in for an interview with the department. A Human Resource rep met me in the lobby and escorted me to my interview. The interview was incredibly pleasant and I found the questions asked were all relevant.

Interview Questions

• I was given a list of qualities and asked which was my strength and which was my weakness. Strength was easy... but picking a weakness and explaining why was hard.   Answer Question

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Met with IT manager and we instantly "clicked" Match made in heaven. Very casual yet professional work environment. The it Manager was also interested in our 5 year plan, and where we plan to be, also lots of growth, and great insurance.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bossier City, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment (Bossier City, LA) in May 2016.

Interview

First telephone interview was with HR to ensure I meet some basic project management skillets. Second telephone interview was with corporate IT and they checked to see if I met some of the qualifications in the job advertisement. Third Interview was in person with the GM of the casino and the members of the team over a 3 hour period. Overall the process has been interesting and not to difficult.

Interview Questions

• How will you adjust from military style management to civilian management? How would you handle being in charge of someone who applied for the position but did not make it? What is your management style?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment (Lake Charles, LA) in November 2012.

Interview

Total of two interviews, one with direct manager and second with the director. Not a very long process, if they like you; they'll get you in really quick. Everyone in HR is very friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a difficult situation you had at your last job and how you over came it.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2009.

Interview

they asked multiple questions about my previous experiences and asked me to do the drug test. after all they did my background check and tonns of paperwork. took me almost a month after getting hired to actually start the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

position wasn't really negotiable.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

The initial interview screening started with a telephone call. The screener wanted to ensure that I knew the position was a mandatory relocation to northern and confirm my salary minimum.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate for a $50,000 a year salary?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2011.

Interview

Received a phone call from the IT Director asking if I was interested. We set up an in person interview which was very friendly and easy to attend. after second meeting, received an offer to begin as a contract vendor which could work into full time. Accepted the offer, submitted the requested job application and proof of insurance and started work.

Interview Questions

• Had two competing vendors that did not get along, but needed to work on this project together. How do you manage the communication between them?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy, I accepted the offer amount and terms provided.

Table Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment (Saint Charles, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

I had to apply online. I then received a phone call and set up an interview. I arrived and had to take an aptitude test on basic math skills. Then I did a 1 on 1 interview with the HR manager. I was then told to come back for a group interview with the executive staff of the casino. After the group interview we had to pass a drug test. I was then offered a job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment.

Interview

Hiring and Interview process went very smoothly. Great HR staff to help with any questions regarding benefits, compensation, etc. Had 2 interviews (supervisor and VP of IT). Interview went great! Got the job offer same week.