Pinnacle Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pinnacle Entertainment Interview Questions

Interviews at Pinnacle Entertainment

2.5

Mychoice Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment in July 2017.

Interview

Applied for a job got called for this.. had a phone interview went great. had a interview with the manager and some women. also
    went great. had an interview with 2 supervisors. one of them was very professional you could tell she loved what she did. the other one was cold and off putting didn't speak to me at all. once the interview was over the manager called the department director and we had our little interview and she seemed to like me and even went as far to tell me to enjoy the rest of the night since that would probably be the last weekend i was off. the manager shook my hand and told me he'd call me Monday. never got a call. i guess the supervisor that didn't seem to like me had a lot to do with that. my week was wasted and i was crushed.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation when you had to deal with an angry customer and what steps did you take to resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment (San Antonio, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

basic question nothing technical, i came in and they interviewed me and said they wanted to proceed with the hiring and had me do a urinalysis on site. once that was passed i came back the next week and started my training.

Front Office Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment (Saint Charles, MO).

Interview

Had the first interview with HR. It was easy, quick, and pleasant...Had the second interview with supervisors of the department, also quick and pleasant. All interviewers were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• difficult situations, difficult employees, best leadership skills   Answer Question

Learning and Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment.

Interview

The culture audition was silly to me. They asked a bunch of questions that had absolutely nothing to do with the ability to do the job. Besides that, it was a group interview so they asked barely any questions so they could have time to let everyone answer. I was asked a total of 4 questions. It appears they are trying to figure out everyone's personalities. However, the questions and amount of time spent discussing would not help determine that either. It was just silly and a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• If you could pick someone for an imaginary friend, who would it be and why?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

The initial interview screening started with a telephone call. The screener wanted to ensure that I knew the position was a mandatory relocation to northern and confirm my salary minimum.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate for a $50,000 a year salary?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

They were doing multiple interviews that day so we all waited in a room until someone came to get you. The first step was a prescreening by an HR representative, and a talent recruiter. They basically went over your resumé to ask you what you did at each job, and reason for leaving. Then after that it was a group "interview" that was mainly just to gauge our personalities, and see if you fit with their workplace culture.

Interview Questions

• If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

I had three rounds of interviews. First round was with HR, second round was with my manager and director; third round was with managers and directors and VP in my department. I really enjoyed the experience.

Cocktail Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment (Baton Rouge, LA) in October 2016.

Interview

Was scheduled for a panel interview which was described almost like a casting call for the Ladies and Gents of L'auberge. I actually ended up interviewing one-on-one with a hiring manager unaffiliated with the department I applied for.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the namesake of the casino?   1 Answer
    • Name a situation where you didn't get along with a superior or co-worker and how did you resolve it   1 Answer
    • How many hours are you looking for   Answer Question
    • Would you be interested in working in any department here   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NV

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment (Henderson, NV) in July 2016.

Interview

HR interview and in-person interview. Everybody was very professional and easy to talk to. That was the best interview process I have ever gone through. I regret not accepting the offer they made me.

Interview Questions

• Not many technical questions. The company is looking for people that have the right personality and can fit in their culture.   Answer Question

I decided to accept another offer. However, I regret not accepting.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Talked with HR and then one of the Security managers. It was a two step interview process you first go through an interview with HR and if you pass that you then meet with a department manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about what I would do in a situation and gave a brief situation.   Answer Question