Pinnacle Foods Interview Questions in Cherry Hill, NJ | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods (Cherry Hill, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

A half day at the facility where the new hire would be working 5 days/week. Interviews were conducted by 5 employees which were a combination of senior managers (one of which would be the new hires manager) and three key members of the business team that would be having direct interaction with the new hire once on board. The interviews were primarily focused on 'fit', meaning personality and how well or easy they would perceive the candidate would be to work with. Secondarily was experience and prior work history type queries. Everyone I met was informed and knew there business process very well and knew what the project was about that required the new hire position. I found everyone friendly and curious. I was left with a very favorable impression.

Interview Questions

• Why was I leaving my current employer?   2 Answers

Pinnacle Foods Response

Nov 21, 2017 – Human Resources

Thank you for your review. We work hard to make sure our candidates enjoy their time here, and we are glad you had a positive experience. We are happy to hear you have joined the Pinnacle team!

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods (Cherry Hill, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

took forever to set up and take forever to get back to you after they told me i wasnt getting this position and reccommended me for another that process took forever and i had to go back in and interview and still didnt get it

Interview Questions