Pinnacle Foods Senior Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pinnacle Foods Senior Interview Questions

Senior Demand Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods (Parsippany, NJ) in July 2014.

Interview

You will receive a phone screen, initial interview, Caliper assessment, follow up interview and an offer if selected. The Talent Acquisition was very helpful in the hiring process and I felt very comfortable with the interview panel. If they are interested you will be kept in the loop during the entire interview process.

Interview Questions

• I did not receive either. The questions were standard interview questions that a job seeker should be prepared to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward negotiation; received 3 weeks vacation as a start. Very decent benefits package.

Senior Director Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods (Parsippany, NJ) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online followed by HR phone screen leading to in-person interviews. Interviews with 5 people in one day without any breaks which was a long day - but the conversations were productive. Each person was pleasant and the interviews went well. No feedback for almost 3 weeks then asked to return to meet one other person. Following that - no contact.

The actual interview process was as expected however, I was incredibly disappointed at the lack of professional courtesy by not informing me of the organization's decision to not move forward with me. I expected a simple one- sentence email, at the very least, to inform me of their decision but it never came. That speaks volumes about the organization!

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods.

Interview

comprehensive interview process
    multiple rounds-HR starts the process
    Outside agencies used to recruit for key roles
    for the right role and person compensation packages can be generous
    relocation is handled very well
    cross functional team often used
    initial screening is shaky
    food experience is almost a set in stone criteria
    not enough qualified people in the pipeline; always scrambling to hire

Interview Questions

• often candidate is put through a scenario. In other words, a business case is given and the candidate will be asked to role play and walk a person or a group through how to solve the problem   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pinnacle played hardball

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods in October 2012.

Interview

Referred by a friend to HR, had a phone interview with HR Rep and an on-site interview with 4-5 people. Questions were experience based and some behavioral based.

Negotiation

They budged a little not much I was already towards the maximum budget for the position.

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods in July 2009.

Interview

Spent most of the day meeting with all marketing directors, trade spending director, HR manager and EVP Marketing. Followed up with recruiter. Did not receive any clear feedback as to whether the position was ever filled and why I was not a fit. Vaugely discussed not being sure what "weight" the ideal candicate would have.