PinnacleART Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PinnacleART

2.6

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PinnacleART (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was with a bunch of employees from different levels of the company. Questions were generic, attempting to find out if you will "fit" company culture. Seemed like I was be vetted to fill a role that was understaffed based on the questions. Didn't seem like there was a clear idea from anyone on how you would get promoted or move up within the roles available.

Asset Protection Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PinnacleART (Houston, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

it was long and tedious for no reason. They went with the three stage interview which I thought was just a bit much for this position. I am a more mature person and the office was more young IT. i think they had there mind made up when i walked in.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PinnacleART (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Offered an interview via email after speaking with recruiters at a college career fair. Interview took place two days later. One-on-one circumstance with lots of out-of-the-box questions. Extremely friendly and relaxed atmosphere.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PinnacleART (Austin, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I learned about PinnacleAIS through on-campus recruiting and applied in person at a college career fair for engineering. After about a week, I was contacted by email for in person interview for the next day on campus. I was interviewed one-on-one with a young lady. She had been with the company for a while and was friendly but seemed generally uninterested. Then, I received very generic response thanking for my interest in about a week.

Interview Questions

• Normal behavioral questions except for "How many windows are in your hometown?" and "Through what material does sound move the fastest?".   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PinnacleART (Houston, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process is great. They systematical organize interview time reasonably, and the instruction is clear although their response takes a little longer than I think. The interview is nice. He makes the interview easy.

Interview Questions

• At what circumstance you have to stand to make sure a project or a teamwork can process?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PinnacleART (Houston, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied online and received an e-mail from a recruiter within 2-3 business days. Arranged a phone interview the same week. The questions were very, very generic and I felt like most did not have anything to do with the role, just standard questions. After the screening, I was told I would hear back from them within a week. They did make contact before the week ended.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you have had to deal with a difficult client/customer.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you learned from a mistake.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to lead/manage a group.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PinnacleART (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Telephone Interview with HR. Took about one hour. HR person was working from home since their office in Pasadena appeared to be flooded out by Harvey. HR person was professional and knew what preliminary questions needed to be asked.

Interview Questions

• Extended travel to outside the US   1 Answer
    • Salary history. Then asked about flexibility.   1 Answer
    • What I knew about the company.   1 Answer
    • Asked about how I would handle disgruntled employees, poor performers, adversarial clients, communication issues, project coordination issues, etc.   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PinnacleART (Pasadena, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Easy, the questions weren’t very complicated. First interview with HR, second with a Project Manager, third with a project lead, project director and HR person. Due to high turnover they are constantly looking for people, so maybe that’s why they see the interview more as a formality than actually proper recruitment.

Interview Questions

• Why I was looking for another job. What I was looking for in my new job. Just the standard easy questions.   Answer Question

Accounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PinnacleART (Pasadena, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR recruiter and given an informal interview. The following week I was sent an email detailing an interview schedule. I was told the interview would be 3 hours and it was but it was an easy 3 hours. Everyone I met with was so nice and welcoming and didn't drill me with textbook interview questions. At the end of the interview the VP came in and spoke with me about my DISC test score and we just talked and he got to know me better. I left the facility and about 3 hours later received a call offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with clear view accounting system?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was a breeze, they recognized my worth and I feel they offered me nothing less

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PinnacleART.

Interview

Was contacted immediately for an interview after applying. The first interview was conducted over the phone with a nice HR , who asked great questions and seemed like she really cared. I was contacted to set up a second interview over the phone and we agreed on a time. However, when that time came, I did not receive a phone call. There was an apparent mix up on their end, but I took that as a red flag. A week later, they got around to rescheduling, but I was having my doubts about this company. When I did my second interview, the man interviewing was not able to answer most of my questions I had about the position and he seemed really disinterested in the conversation and was asking basic questions. Overall, I believe I dodged a bullet by accepting a position elsewhere because it seems like this company is lacking professionalism based on my experience and other reviews.