Pioneer Center for Human Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pioneer Center for Human Services Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pioneer Center for Human Services

Counselor Interview

Interview

I felt like the whole interview process was pretty easy and quick. However, the work itself seemed like too much and not really compensate well to the worker...... ..... ...... ...... .. ................. ........... ........... ....... ..... ..... ...... .... ......... ..... .. ........ ........ .........

House Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pioneer Center for Human Services in May 2015.

Interview

It was a fairly easy interview process. The people that interviewed me were very nice and so easy to talk to. The questions were normal interview questions. They also asked about my background to see if i would be a good fit for the job.

Program Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in McHenry, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pioneer Center for Human Services (McHenry, IL).

Interview

I applied online. I heard back from someone immediately to set up an interview. There was a little bit of phone pre-screening and then my interview took place later that week.
    The interview was pretty basic questions of "tell me about a time when" and included things like having to solve a problem, dispute with a co worker, something didn't go the way you expected it to go, etc.

Interview Questions

• The hardest part was coming up with a different story for each question. Some of them all ran together. For example "tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with a co worker" and "how do you feel staff should handle conflict" etc. They want to hear your stories, not just a list of characteristcs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not any negotiation.

Program Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in McHenry, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pioneer Center for Human Services (McHenry, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

Very informal but thorough. The interview was at a residence for the clients the organizaiton served. The person performing the interview was obviously very passionate about their role in providing the best care and staff for the clients.

Outpatient Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pioneer Center for Human Services.

Interview

Phone call, 30 minute interview and offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate.