Pioneer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pioneer Interview Questions

2.4

Occupational Therapy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pioneer (San Diego, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was conducted over the phone. I was called within 15 minutes of submitting my resume. They are looking for a job for me in local school settings. They have connections to San Diego school districts. I will be submitting a second resume to them that is directed towards hospital settings so that they can help me find a hospital job as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your fieldwork experience and what type of setting you're interested in and why.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pioneer (Midland, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

went through two steps. met at career fair, had an interview with them the next day, just talked about the position and asked about myself. no hard question. then asked to go to midland, they paid for my gas, and met with the 3 accounting departments and HR then toured their new office.

Interview Questions

• what are the main factors the company focuses on   1 Answer

Geologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pioneer.

Interview

The interviewer called for a short phone interview after receiving my resume. I was invited in for an interview at the end of the phone call.
    I arrived on-site for my interview. The interview started about ten minutes after the scheduled time. The Interviewer was also quite sick and clearly not focused on the interview. The qualifications they expected were also quite different from those in the listing.

Sales/Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pioneer.

Interview

1st day: easy interview
    n/a
    2nd day: basically you work for free. this company is a scam as it says that it s a growth opportunity but in reality its just a pyramid scheme

Interview Questions

• they want you to spend a whole day to 'interview' but its just you working for free   Answer Question

Derrik Hand Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palestine, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Pioneer (Palestine, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

the manariger called me in and asked a serios of question to to test my common sensehe als went over we went over policys and what was expected of me and he gave me a ua on spot. then went ovaer pay rate.. he explained to me how the yard was run and he told me all that thfor.ey pay and what we where responsible

Interview Questions

• if I witnessed drug use on a rig would I report it? I did and will again   1 Answer