Pioneer Investment Management Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Institutional Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pioneer Investment Management (Boston, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume online and contacted for HR screen within a couple of weeks. Went in for first round the following week and second round 4 weeks later. Hiring manager was supposed to interview me during the first round but he ended up not coming into work that day so I was interviewed be two other employees in the department. Scheduled second round interview was cancelled the morning of because of scheduling conflicts. Rescheduled for later in the week. The interviewer had less than a half hour before they had to go into a meeting so the interview was very quick. Followed up with HR every other week for 1 1/2 months and was told that they would have an answer soon. Never ended up hearing back from them. I took time off from current job which included using PTO for the rescheduled interview. The lack of even a notification that I didn't get the job seems well outside of current industry norms and for that matter common courtesy.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pioneer Investment Management (Boston, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Behavioral interview focusing on past experience in finance and understanding of financial markets. Focused on past project work as well. First round interview was with an HR representative in the office, and second round was with two analysts over the phone. Both asked behavioral questions primarily and were interested in resume experience.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Investment Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pioneer Investment Management (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Very difficult they wanted to know what you personally invested in and what global markets are attractive to invest in. They weren't friendly or welcoming to talk to. They cut interview short and seemed like you were wasting their time. Met with only tenured important people and know one on the level job was for.