Pioneer Investments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pioneer Investments Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pioneer Investments

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pioneer Investments (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Initial interview with HR, it takes about 30 minutes.
    Then 1 hour long interview with the team manager and VP. They describe the daily routine and the job expectation. The VP asks the most questions on your resume, you need to know your resume and be prepared to answer any questions on what on your resume.

Interview Questions

• Does a negative NPV a bad thing?   1 Answer

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pioneer Investments (Boston, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

About two weeks after I applied for this position I received an email to schedule an interview. At the end of the interview I was given a "fact sheet" for one of the mutual fund products offered. One of the managers would call me at a scheduled time and we would do a mock phone call. The manager would pretend to be a shareowner and I would answer their questions as if I really were a Client Services Representative. The purpose of the call was to gauge my customer service skills/ability. After the mock phone call, I answered some further interview questions and was told I would hear back in a week. I heard back and was offered the job.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pioneer Investments (Omaha, NE) in June 2011.

Interview

go through HR and interview, then interview with hiring manager. This was an internal interview, external interview consist of 3 different interviews in addition to a phone interview, this was for the transfer agency

Investment Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pioneer Investments.

Interview

I applied through the company’s website. A lady from the HR came back to me setting the first round interview with 2 memebrs of the team. They were really nice people, really friendly nd the question were not that bad; experiences, motivation, what you want to achieve ets. After first round, invited for second round with a more senior member of the team; same process although the questions were a bit more tricky, e.g. why a career in equities and not bonds.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pioneer Investments (Milan (Italy)) in September 2014.

Interview

After the cv selection / screening, they contact you for the Assessment Centre. It is a full-day test composed by a group excercise, oral presentation and a case study. After that, if you get more than minimum score, you're convoked for the interview with your future manager and HR. The process takes approximately a month.