Piper Jaffray Investment Banking Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Piper Jaffray Investment Banking Associate Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Piper Jaffray (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2013.

Interview

Very informal and based on my interest in the industry. Started with recruiter, then MD, then other members of the team at various levels and then a second set of interviews.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions about my interest in the business. All qualitative. Not too terribly challenging. Just wanted to get a flavor of the candidate.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Piper Jaffray

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Piper Jaffray (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2011.

Interview

It was an interview at Piper with the Investment Banking recruiter that went over all the responsibilities that were expected of the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Piper Jaffray (San Francisco, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

I bet the company at a career fair and I was flagged for an interview on campus. They asked a lot of quantitative questions ranging from simple questions like calculate a DCF, how do you value a company, what are the different financial statements, to harder questions like which line items are effected by depreciation. There was also a behavioral aspect to it.

Interview Questions

• What are the ways in which you value a company?   1 Answer
    • Take me through the different financial statements   2 Answers