Piraeus Bank S.A. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Piraeus Bank S.A. Interview Questions

2.3

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Piraeus Bank S.A. (Athens (Greece)) in February 2016.

Interview

This interview was the worst ever made. The call me to make an offer but the HR manager told that the job opening wasn't for me and I was overqualified. I told them I know nothing about it but mr X. informed me that they were very interest to be part of the company. After 30 minutes I started playing with my glass of water and looking at the door.

Interview Questions

• What did I know about the company.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Piraeus Bank S.A. (Bucharest (Romania)) in April 2015.

Interview

the personnel showed a tremendous lack of focus and professionalism. I was not informed of the people who I was meeting, I got no feed back after interview and my follow up message got unanswered till today.

Interview Questions

• what was my background experience in terms of banking   1 Answer

Account Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Piraeus Bank S.A. (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in January 2011.

Interview

The office culture is on a friend level. I am working in business center consisted of 15 people - 6 account officers, 6 risk officers , 2 assistants and a manager. This makes everyone close friends, which is nice. However, the managements always sends wrong signals - like today we are giving money "like that", tomorrow we won't give a penny to no one. This is disturbing and demotivate a lot of people.

Interview Questions

• To deal with court cases - for me this is the most difficult part - to tel to someone that everything he had worked for i s gone for the bank.   Answer Question