Piraeus Bank S.A. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Piraeus Bank S.A. (Athens (Greece)).

Interview

Good experience. The interview was easy and the persons involved were kind and really had the attitude to find a good position for me, based on my knowledges and my interests.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Piraeus Bank S.A. (Athens (Greece)).

Interview

My interview experience was really good. After the skill review and the iq test, there were two interviews. Easy interviews with kind and smiley people.
    They tried to find the best position for me.

Securities Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Piraeus Bank S.A. (Athens (Greece)) in August 2016.

Interview

A 20 minute face to face interiew was required with a senior employee. Pretty straight firward, just wanted to get to know me better. Most of the questions were competency based and some question on CV

Interview Questions

• Q: How many big macs have been sold during the last hours?   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Piraeus Bank S.A. (Athens (Greece)) in February 2016.

Interview

This interview was the worst ever made. The call me to make an offer but the HR manager told that the job opening wasn't for me and I was overqualified. I told them I know nothing about it but mr X. informed me that they were very interest to be part of the company. After 30 minutes I started playing with my glass of water and looking at the door.

Interview Questions

• What did I know about the company.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Piraeus Bank S.A. (Bucharest (Romania)) in April 2015.

Interview

the personnel showed a tremendous lack of focus and professionalism. I was not informed of the people who I was meeting, I got no feed back after interview and my follow up message got unanswered till today.

Interview Questions

• what was my background experience in terms of banking   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Piraeus Bank S.A. (Athens (Greece)) in July 2013.

Interview

Very challenging for a challenging position. My overall knowledge of banking was raised and I was asked to provide overview of experience. There seemed to be positive feedback from the panel of interviewers.

Interview Questions

• How will you cope when your manager is at least 10 years younger than you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing out of the expected.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Piraeus Bank S.A. (Athens (Greece)) in January 2013.

Interview

HR department was very fast, friendly and understand my needs after the merge between banks. They found a good solution after 3 days. They offered to me different solutions and finally I felt happy for the result.

Account Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Piraeus Bank S.A. (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in January 2011.

Interview

The office culture is on a friend level. I am working in business center consisted of 15 people - 6 account officers, 6 risk officers , 2 assistants and a manager. This makes everyone close friends, which is nice. However, the managements always sends wrong signals - like today we are giving money "like that", tomorrow we won't give a penny to no one. This is disturbing and demotivate a lot of people.

Interview Questions

• To deal with court cases - for me this is the most difficult part - to tel to someone that everything he had worked for i s gone for the bank.   Answer Question

Wages & Benefits Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Piraeus Bank S.A. (Bucharest (Romania)) in May 2008.

Interview

2 interviews, one skill testing, very slow process.

Interview Questions

• do you own your appartment? where is your partner working?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not really, but this may also be because at that time i had no negotiating skills.I advice everyone to necotiate as high as they can the entry-salary, because it"s harder to get a substantial raise after.