Pitney Bowes Advisory Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pitney Bowes Advisory Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Pitney Bowes

3.5

Advisory Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes in August 2019.

Interview

I have been contacted by a consultant and asked to appear for an interview on a very next day. I did go there and appeared for all the rounds. After two technical rounds, there was one managerial round followed by the HR round. Then after the HR round, I have been informed that I need to fill a form which company HR will send me over the email and I am allowed to leave for the day. But even after a few days when there was no communication, I reached out to consultant to confirm if they have provided any feedback for me or not? And then they told me that the company is saying that nobody has got selected for the position I have applied for and thats it. So even after spending my whole day at their office this is something I was not expecting at all. Company wants their employees to be honest to them but what are they doing with the candidates like us is totally unprofessional and unacceptable. There should be some authority in place where such issues can be addressed otherwise candidates like us will continue to be feel cheated.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pitney Bowes

Advisory Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Pune (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

I had one written and 5 rounds of technical managerial and hr interview. The process was smooth and the recruiters were very helpful. The rounds were of average difficulty and it was a good experience to get through a product based company.

Interview Questions

• The projects i worked on and technology related questions especially web services.   Answer Question

Advisory Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Noida (India)).

Interview

Hiring process was smooth. There are five rounds of Interview- one online, 2 Technical, One Managerial and Director Round, Final HR Round, The People here are very professional and Work Environment is very good.

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions included: Bug Life Cycle, Automation Framework, QTP Scripts etc   Answer Question

Advisory Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (New Delhi (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

online tests, couple of technical rounds, 1 round with Manager, 1 with Director and HR
    Their HR team is probably the most unprofessional of the lot. They don't call on given appointment, don't reply on emails, very unprofessional. I thought I was dealing with HR freshers.
    All others apart from HR team were professional and pleasing. If the HR gives a negative impression then its a dent on company's image.
    CTC offered is also very average.

Interview Questions

• Their online test is outdated, very lengthy and covers even RMI, SWING   Answer Question