Pitney Bowes Advisory Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pitney Bowes Advisory Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Advisory Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Pune (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

I had one written and 5 rounds of technical managerial and hr interview. The process was smooth and the recruiters were very helpful. The rounds were of average difficulty and it was a good experience to get through a product based company.

Interview Questions

• The projects i worked on and technology related questions especially web services.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pitney Bowes

Advisory Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Noida (India)).

Interview

Hiring process was smooth. There are five rounds of Interview- one online, 2 Technical, One Managerial and Director Round, Final HR Round, The People here are very professional and Work Environment is very good.

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions included: Bug Life Cycle, Automation Framework, QTP Scripts etc   Answer Question

Advisory Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (New Delhi (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

online tests, couple of technical rounds, 1 round with Manager, 1 with Director and HR
    Their HR team is probably the most unprofessional of the lot. They don't call on given appointment, don't reply on emails, very unprofessional. I thought I was dealing with HR freshers.
    All others apart from HR team were professional and pleasing. If the HR gives a negative impression then its a dent on company's image.
    CTC offered is also very average.

Interview Questions

• Their online test is outdated, very lengthy and covers even RMI, SWING   Answer Question