Pitney Bowes Customer Service Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Houston, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

My employer was outsourcing our department to Pitney Bowes as is the common way for PB to acquire new employees. The host company provides PB with employment history and other information which makes the potential employee vulnerable and with no leverage for bargaining at the table. As a result, I was unaware of my critical value in the takeover of our department and suffered a 30% reduction in pay while doing exactly the same work. PB always stacks the odds in their favor with this "insider" information when hiring. To gain my decision I was mislead in the interview and the Manager of HR promised a promotion in 6 months to a Customer Service Manager role.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe a circumstance in which I had resolved an issue / disagreement with a fellow employee.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had no leverage to negotiate. They already knew my current salary from my current employer. They knew that I had just purchased a home and could not refuse any offer.