Pitney Bowes Inside Sales Client Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Inside Sales Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Spokane, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume for review. Within three days I was emailed by a representative that I was to be interviewed within the week by Pitney Bowes. The interview took place on my school campus in a board room and was proctored by three different people: a department supervisor, a recruiter, and the site manager.
First questions were all related to my personal resume and for further understanding and drill down of my responses.
The questions that followed related to the job and its requirements as well as inquiries into how I saw myself fulfilling the needs of the position.
After questioning I was surprised that the manager began to open up very candidly about the coming changes and possible bumps in the road I would sense during training and after being hired on.
Once we all discussed the new face of the company, they began explaining the compensation and what to expect in terms of culture and experience.
Overall I truly enjoyed their natural and non threatening approach to interviewing and felt more confidant about the company after meeting three upper-level employees.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about organizational change? We are having an identity change and things will be messy!   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no need to negotiate. The benefits and compensation was well beyond what I wanted or needed. Couldn't have asked for anything better!