Pitney Bowes Electrical Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pitney Bowes Electrical Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Electrical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

It was a 30-45 minute long interview, where the first part of it was mostly your standard behavioral questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Then the second half was a few technical questions, nothing entirely difficult, just some basic analog and digital electronics questions and a little design question.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pitney Bowes

Electrical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes in March 2008.

Interview

Applied via college career website. Received a call o interview and had a short phone interview with my manager. Asked basic interview questions like what I was interested in and sorts of projects I worked on. Had an on campus interview with manager, lasted about 45 minutes. Went over the job requirements and asked mainly behavioral questions. There was a short 3 question proficiency exam to see that I knew he basics of electrical engineering. Describe what a voltage divider is, given a basic transistor circuit what does it do (what logic function does it represent). Find the voltage at a node in a simple 3 resistor circuit.

Interview Questions

• How would you create an output voltage of 2.5 volts given a 5 volt source and any number of resistors of any value.   1 Answer