Pitney Bowes Intern, Organization Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Intern, Organization Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Stamford, CT) in March 2009.

Interview

Applied to Pitney Bowes through campus recruiting. Scheduling the interview was pleasant. Drove up to CT on a Thursday for 2.5 hours of interviews. They were very engaging and easy resume interviews, but in the last 5 minutes, the last interview tells me "Well, we had 2 slots for the internship and we have made 2 offers." So, she explains that she expected one of the offers would be expected and the other was unsure, but that the candidate had a deadline of the following Tuesday. That they had me come all that way to interview when they didn't have an opening was only the beginning. The interviewer said she would call after she heard from that candidate, and also indicated the possibility of opening up another slot. I waited a week and called the interviewer a couple of times when I didn't hear from her and left a message. Waited another week and a half, and called back, and got her on the phone. She said that he had accepted the offer and that she wanted to call me back but couldn't find my number. (I know I left it on the message I had left for her- in addition to it being on my resume). Anyway, I'm sure this is not indicative of everything that goes on with this company, but this was a very unpleasant and unprofessional experience with this Organizational Development group within HR.

Interview Questions