Pitney Bowes Manager, Business Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Manager, Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Stamford, CT) in May 2010.

Interview

I had applied online through my school alumni careers website and got an email response from the recruiter showing interest in my profile. The recruiter then contacted me and setup a phone interview with one of the folks from the hiring team. The phone interview was rescheduled once. After the phone interview, I did not hear back from the Pitney Bowes for 3-4 weeks. I then was contacted by the recruiter to setup an onsite interview.
The onsite interview went really well. They asked me about my experience. The hiring manager also asked me a couple of analytical case based questions. The only negative part of the interview was the lack of coordination between interviewees. They had other meetings going on at the time of the interview and I had to wait for a while between interviews.
After the interview, I heard absolutely nothing back from the interview team, including the recruiter until now! It has been more than 3 months since I visited Stamford, CT. I have sent multiple emails to the hiring manager and the recruiter, but no avail. I am extremely disappointed by the nonprofessional behavior shown by the PB recruiting team.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a challenging situation you have managed in your current work position.   Answer Question