Pitney Bowes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.8

Pre Sales Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Kansas City, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

Not much to describe, a corporate recruiter contacted me and indicated that the local recruiter and hiring manager would be connecting with me. That was 30 days ago,.........nothing but crickets. No disqualification, no 2nd interview, no e-mails,.........nothing

Interview Questions

• Andrea Mirabelli and I went through all of my background and history, she said that I was flagged for a person of interest,.......and then nothing   1 Answer

Pitney Bowes Response

Oct 7, 2015 – Talent Acquisition Strategy Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience with Pitney Bowes. We apologize if our communication was not thorough on this specific opening. Our candidate experience is important to us. We have made some... More

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

I had a single Interview which lasted for about half an hour. The number of rounds may vary from profile to profile. I was given the offer in 3 weeks after they had completed all other interviews

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Stamford, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

Consisted of two brief phone calls with manager/colleague. Asked simple questions about myself and what I wanted from an internship. Didn't have to even come into the office. Was told the same day I had the position. Really simple, easy process. Would have been nice to come in and see the office and who I would be working with first, but it all worked out in the end.

Word Processing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview was pretty standard. How do you handle angry clients, give an example how you work under pressure, etc..Had to test for skill level which is expected. Typing speed, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a busy day with multiple assignments?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was satisfied with the offer.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Stamford, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

The process went by fast and swiftly. The standard phone screening, talking to directors you would be working with, then being brought in for another resume briefing and detail on the positions.

Mail Sorting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Grand Prairie, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I had apply online and a about a week later I get a call from my temp agency, I was asked to work as a temp at Pitney Bowes, I was there working as a temp for about 3 months, right at 3 months I was offer as permanent position with the company. It was a quick and easy phone interview and next thing you know I had a batch, I really enjoy working there, everyone works well as team.

Data Science Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Troy, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Video call with two employees that lasted approximately 1 hour. Asked generic questions about job opening. They just wanted to make sure that you had some level of knowledge about the subject area in which you were being hired. Not too stressful.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

Applied online. recruiter scheduled interview with HR. No response after interview, except requesting for technical information post interview.. Seems, HR learns from you through hiring questions... ethical??

This is the experience for 2nd time.. no courtesy on the interview feedback...

Major Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had two face to face interviews over a weeks time. Both lasted about an hour each. I met at their hub in Atlanta off Glenridge, no office staff there, just a satellite office with all the equipment there.
     They did not press me on past jobs or grill me about tenure or responsibilities. They were most concerned that I had Salesforce.com experience which I did. They talked a lot about the company and some of the issues of a big corporate company. Did not paint an inviting picture. Even if they have 75% of the market share and are offering base salaries from $55k to $65k it might be an unpleasant place to work.
    They promised me a decision or call back in 2-3 days but of course blew me off and did not respond but in 10 days with only the "we are still interviewing".
    Finally after following up with them each week I was rejected with "we have decided to move in a different direction." What does that mean? I began to dislike them almost immediately because of the way I was ignored. If you are not interested, fine but don't make me wait 4 weeks to find out.
    It paints a very grim picture to me of how they do business if you are going to treat their interviewees with so little respect.
    I cannot recall any specific questions, they talked a lot about themselves. Does that tell you anything?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about cold calling, how you manage a pipeline? How do you use Salesforce?   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Danbury, CT) in February 2015.

Interview

Starts with a phone interview. If you get past that there is a full day of one on one interviews and a presentztion you give. You decide on the topic.

Interview Questions

Couldn't negotiate a good salary.