Pitney Bowes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 23, 2017

2.8

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Danbury, CT) in February 2015.

Interview

Starts with a phone interview. If you get past that there is a full day of one on one interviews and a presentztion you give. You decide on the topic.

Interview Questions

Couldn't negotiate a good salary.

Senior Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

very little feedback, poor communication, had to stay after them very often. kept delaying the process. many excuses, like I'm waiting for so and so to get back to me. no one took responsibility to make a decision.

Tranpsortation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Corona, CA).

Interview

Resume and application submitted online. I received a call from recruiter requesting a date and time for phone interview with the recruiter. I interviewed with the recruiter for approximately 30 minutes via phone. The recruiter contacted me requesting an interview at the site with hiring manager, operations manager and regional operations manager. I attended the on site interview with the above mentioned personnel. The interview included a facility tour.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question. " What do you think of authority?" I have never been asked this question in an interview before. I am either naïve or I have never questioned authority before   2 Answers

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Danbury, CT) in January 2015.

Interview

I was submitted via a recruiter. I was told it I would be interviewed by the hiring manager. It turned out to be the hiring manager x 5, This process took one hour. I was then had a separate interview by another manager. I asked for water but I was told there were no cups around! Half way through the next hour, (still no water) another manager came in and began hammering questions at me. His manner was terse and no one I would ever work with. He began asking questions that i did not have answers to and continued to berate me. I just shut down at this point. I knew I would never work with characters like this.

They need to overhaul their hiring practices and its 2015, get some bottled water.

Interview Questions

• Typical IT questions, but presented in a way to try to find fault with you rather than to discover what you know and how you can bring your individual talents to the organization.   Answer Question

COPY OPERATOR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

On line application then Phone call assessment, email starting location and date.
    As I was already an expert for the position applied for everything went smoothly.
    Most companies are very fortunate to be able to employ a worker of my caliber.

Interview Questions

• were do you see yourself in ten years   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, set hourly rate.

Mail Sorter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Grand Prairie, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Seems like a very good opportunity for someone needing full - time employment. Only problem was the mandatory 12 hr overtime. The manager was nice and honest, straight forward and gave a lot of great information about the company.

Interview Questions

• I didn't have any because I couldn't except any offers that may have been made.   Answer Question

Alliance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes in December 2014.

Interview

A Senior Talent Advisor contacted me. She came across my profile at LinkedIn and wanted to schedule an interview to see if I was a good fit fpr the position.

Interview Questions

• She wanted to know about my background and how comfortable I was working remotely. She also wanted to know how was my Spanish. The interview was really short. She never came back with an update.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

Exactly the same as the other interview summary on glassdoor, exactly. Three phone call interviews (general, technical interview, case/behavioral interview. Then invited to an in-person interview that involved working on a case study and giving a presentation. All feedback was positive and then received a courteous, scripted rejection letter from a general HR representative.

Interview Questions

• Case study that combined information management and logistics. Asked to present on how you would go about the case if you were a business analyst (methodology, tools, resources, financials, determining factors for implementation)   Answer Question

PRESORTER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Came in answered a sheet full of general questions. .Toured the faculty and afterward was led to a one on on interview with shift manager..He took notes and send you on your way...Hopefully after a week you should get a response. .

Interview Questions

• Describe any conflicts you had with a form Coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Waltham, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted through email for a phone interview.

Spoke with a recruiter on the phone and answered basic behavioral questions for about 20 minutes. I was then told that my resume would be passed along to the hiring manager at the subsidiary that I was applying to. I was told that I would be contacted within the week for a phone interview, then an in person interview, and case study.

I waited for the next week and was never contacted by the subsidiary. I contacted my recruiter via email and was told that there was a new hiring manager and the process had been slower than expected. She said my resume was passed on to this person and I would be hearing from them within a week. Again, I never heard from them.

To put it simply, they seemed unorganized and kept me waiting for no reason.