Pitney Bowes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.8

PRESORTER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Came in answered a sheet full of general questions. .Toured the faculty and afterward was led to a one on on interview with shift manager..He took notes and send you on your way...Hopefully after a week you should get a response. .

Interview Questions

• Describe any conflicts you had with a form Coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Waltham, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted through email for a phone interview.

Spoke with a recruiter on the phone and answered basic behavioral questions for about 20 minutes. I was then told that my resume would be passed along to the hiring manager at the subsidiary that I was applying to. I was told that I would be contacted within the week for a phone interview, then an in person interview, and case study.

I waited for the next week and was never contacted by the subsidiary. I contacted my recruiter via email and was told that there was a new hiring manager and the process had been slower than expected. She said my resume was passed on to this person and I would be hearing from them within a week. Again, I never heard from them.

To put it simply, they seemed unorganized and kept me waiting for no reason.

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

The position was posted for a long time ( over a month), and the time it took for human resources to get back to me was about 3 weeks. I thought that was alot of time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

pretty cut and dry. They were right at the number I was hoping for.

PRESORTER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

no interviews. they will get by pride staffing. you apply with pride staffing and if you pass the drug test you are good to go.i passed it and two days after i started working in this hell.

Interview Questions

• no interviews they will just give you a drug test to do   1 Answer

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Hartford, CT) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview was casual. Met with multiple people.Went over resume on past accomplishments.
    Interviewer asks basic questions about mechanical and electronic aptitude. When could start.
    Expectations. Ask if there was anything that would restrict me from doing this job.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

First a phone interview with the recruiter and then a face to face with the hiring manger. Then an interview with the one up manager. The time between interviews seemed like a lot but was not unexpected.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes in May 2014.

Interview

Interview with GM first typical interview. Usual list of questions and interview banter. Second interview with regional Manager more of the same. Was an easy going conversational type of interview. More common today.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a better hire than all the other candidates   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

Met with the two potential bosses had a relaxed conversation.

Interview Questions

• How would you insert a new supply chain into a software problem?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Not Applicable Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

Black hole after the interview with internal recruiter was completed, not even a rejection email

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Danbury, CT) in April 2014.

Interview

45 minute conversation about the company and its change of direction, from the last time I consulted there

Interview Questions

• Amount of required overtime   1 Answer

See What Pitney Bowes Employees Are Saying

Star Star Star Star Star   Current Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Pros: “The good with Pitney Bowes is great:Compensation and Benefits; what we came here for. Pitney Bowes has a good hiring process and does a great job of getting employees what they need...”“The good with Pitney Bowes is great:Compensation and Benefits; what we came here for. Pitney Bowes has a good hiring process and does a great job of getting employees what they need- however, I believe that the company as a whole needs to grasp SOME market and take control. Many Pitney Bowes clients have no/diminishing use or value for our solutions..” – Full Review