Pitney Bowes Mail Sorter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pitney Bowes Mail Sorter Interview Questions

2.0

Mail Sorter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Grand Prairie, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Seems like a very good opportunity for someone needing full - time employment. Only problem was the mandatory 12 hr overtime. The manager was nice and honest, straight forward and gave a lot of great information about the company.

Interview Questions

• I didn't have any because I couldn't except any offers that may have been made.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pitney Bowes

Mail Sorter Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes in December 2010.

Interview

I applied at Pitney Bowes and it took about 2 weeks for them to review my app. Upon review, I had to fill out background information. This took an addtional 2 weeks. They then called me out of nowhere to set up an interview. I dressed nice for the day of interview. When I arrived, I noticed 2 other applicants waiting to be interviewed.

The three of us waited 30 minutes before being interviewed. This made me upset but I needed a job so I waited. The HR rep came out finally and took us for a quick tour of the factory. He showed us what we would be doing in the 'Mail sorter' position. There was no real interview. All three of us got the job and that was it. He told us the next step would consist of them reviewing our background checks and Pitney HR would get in contact with us.

It took them 2 weeks to do this. I called and left messages between that time because I wanted to make follow up and make sure the position was still on the table. When they finally contacted me, I was told I had 2 days to take an online background check and drug test. I barely completed this process in the time given due to Pitney's unfriendly internet base. Luckily everything worked out. I currently work here now as a mail sorter.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to stand for 4 plus hours?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate because I was happy with the pay and hours.