Pitney Bowes Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pitney Bowes Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Houston, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

1.1 interview with manager went really well. Manager was very knowledgeable and enjoyed the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pitney Bowes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Waltham, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

Standard initial phone interview which then led to in-person meetings. The in-person consisted of 1:1 with hiring manager, other team members and also group interview to provide breakdown and analysis of the case studies. Expect to complete 2-3 case studies during the in-person sitting. Process can be laborious and the company looks to get as much feedback about their current services and products as they can out of candidates. It's somewhat of a fishing expedition.

Interview Questions

• Candidates were given spreadsheets with financials on different business lines and then asked to prioritize which line of business to focus on and which to cut.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Pretty involved, more from the perspective of the number of rounds and persons that were involved in the interview process, rather than the depth of the interviews themselves. I believe it was 7-10 persons, with a mix of in-person and telephone interviews with people from different areas of the business. The interviews themselves were pretty standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job and work here at Pitney Bowes?   Answer Question