Pitney Bowes PRESORTER Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Pitney Bowes PRESORTER Interview Questions

Interviews at Pitney Bowes

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2018.

Interview

Long and drawn out. It took almost a month from interview for me to actually be hired on. They want too much info. Y verify school if I handed you a high school diploma?!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pitney Bowes

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2018.

Interview

First, I met with the General Manager. He infomed me of the proceess that what getting ready to take place. Following our meeting, I was then taken to the warehouse and given a tour by another manager. After the tour I was then interviewed in his offfice and offered a postion.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Came in answered a sheet full of general questions. .Toured the faculty and afterward was led to a one on on interview with shift manager..He took notes and send you on your way...Hopefully after a week you should get a response. .

Interview Questions

• Describe any conflicts you had with a form Coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

no interviews. they will get by pride staffing. you apply with pride staffing and if you pass the drug test you are good to go.i passed it and two days after i started working in this hell.

Interview Questions

• no interviews they will just give you a drug test to do   1 Answer