Pitney Bowes Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pitney Bowes Project Manager Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

Tough. Involved multiple separate interviews with different people, many who did not have involvement with the position. Ideas for the direction of the position were requested, which I provided as a 12 month plan in great detail. This was well received. I was told this was just what they were seeking. Through subsequent interviews, the hiring manager was more and more encouraged with the ideas and direction I presented. The last interview took on an entirely different tone. Turns out, a higher up had a different person in mind all along, and the position responsibilities and duties were changed at that time so only that person qualified.

Interview Questions

• Ideas on how to promote and market our new service.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pitney Bowes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Waltham, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted through email for a phone interview.

Spoke with a recruiter on the phone and answered basic behavioral questions for about 20 minutes. I was then told that my resume would be passed along to the hiring manager at the subsidiary that I was applying to. I was told that I would be contacted within the week for a phone interview, then an in person interview, and case study.

I waited for the next week and was never contacted by the subsidiary. I contacted my recruiter via email and was told that there was a new hiring manager and the process had been slower than expected. She said my resume was passed on to this person and I would be hearing from them within a week. Again, I never heard from them.

To put it simply, they seemed unorganized and kept me waiting for no reason.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

First a phone interview with the recruiter and then a face to face with the hiring manger. Then an interview with the one up manager. The time between interviews seemed like a lot but was not unexpected.