Pitney Bowes Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pitney Bowes Sales Manager Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Albany, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

As someone who did the hiring and interviews, or someone who was interviewed? Hiring would be digging into the past troubles and how they were handled. Trouble shooting for any thing is as important as knowing your product.

Interview Questions

• My boss once asked me if "the customer is always right".   1 Answer

Negotiation

They liked my answer so I asked them the same thing back and they had no answer. It was all mine from then on.

Other Interview Reviews for Pitney Bowes

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

took a long time to complete and the process is not so smooth in my case...HR was really bad and late in their communications..Please be aware Pitney Bowes Software is different from Pitney Bowes India office..both are independent and there is no bridge between them. So make sure you are joining the right company. I heard Pitney Bowes Software is somewhat better..

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Had 3 rounds,2 with the sales leaders and one HR round, HR was a less experience guy with a dominating and unprofessional behaviour.. Company should think before giving such responsibilities to such kind of people

Interview Questions

• All irrelevant questions, nothing related on the skills and past experience.   Answer Question

I was very transparent from day one and told them about my expectations in terms of salary and also my YOY appraisal % but after that also they had given a very low offer and the HR talks very unprofessional way and tried all his over smartness to convince but when I declined the offer he just bang the phone...