Pitney Bowes Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pitney Bowes Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

They are not clear with the JD for opening. In mail, they send JD for UI Developer with JQuery, AngularJS, CSS and HTML. But in interview, the interview panel was not aware with AngularJS, he was asking difference between NOSQL and SQL, SOAP vs REST, question related to NODE.JS.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between NoSQL and SQL.
    SOAP vs REST.
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pitney Bowes

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Noida (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was done by the senior technical members.
    Three Rounds are being done for the hiering process and variety of questions were there to solve.
    1.online test
    2.Technical Interview I
    3.Technical Interview II

its great to be a part of this interview .learnt a lot.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Pune (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

It started with the Written Online test. HR gave one link where we have to give the test and submit it. After that there were 3 telecon interview with Manager, Senior Manager and Director. After that there was one round with HR to do the negotiations etc. Overall it was an easy process but the whole process was very lengthy and boring as well. Also consultancy was involved in between so it did not helped. In all it took more than 3 months of time to get the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It is totally up to you how you can negotiate with an HR. Be strong during the negotiation phase.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Noida (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

There were 2 rounds. First was technical round that was based on their technical requirement and second was HR round.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henley on Thames, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Henley on Thames, England (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

1st interview: Multiple choice test for an hour. On pseudo code and general concepts
    2nd interview: face to face with the team manager and director of engineering. Asked specific technical questions, past projects. Introduced me to the team

Interview Questions

• Web services
      past experiences
      why i left old job
      why i want to work for them
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Only negotiated once, increased offer by about 10%