Pitney Bowes Interview Questions in Stamford, CT | Glassdoor

2.8

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Typical-phone screen with recruiter, then with hiring manager. Then come in for an in-person interview. I probably interviewed with 5-7 people total, and it was a half day interview. Some of the interviews were over the phone.

Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Stamford, CT).

Interview

I met with three people the hiring manager, the director and a regular worker. They were all very nice and pleasant. It took about a month for the whole process to be complete.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Stamford, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

Consisted of two brief phone calls with manager/colleague. Asked simple questions about myself and what I wanted from an internship. Didn't have to even come into the office. Was told the same day I had the position. Really simple, easy process. Would have been nice to come in and see the office and who I would be working with first, but it all worked out in the end.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Stamford, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

The process went by fast and swiftly. The standard phone screening, talking to directors you would be working with, then being brought in for another resume briefing and detail on the positions.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Stamford, CT) in June 2014.

Interview

Went through HR as well as other functions of the groups. Pretty direct, no real trick questions. They setup meetings with the head of sales along with other functional groups that interact with the role daily

Learning and Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Stamford, CT) in November 2013.

Interview

The process was long and repetitive. It took several months to conduct all phone interviews and ended with an on site meeting. I fully expected a decision at that meeting but it was held off for several more weeks.

Interview Questions

• I was placed in an uncomfortable situation by being asked to reveal the level of commitment on the project of another team member. I didn't think this was professional.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Excellent. The HR person did a great job at understanding requirements and how to place me into them.

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Stamford, CT) in April 2013.

Interview

Unbelievably thorough Screening, Interview, Hiring and on-boarding process. A 3rd party vendor gets involved to conduct the background check and drug screen after the Offer Letter is extended. It's a disjointed process from everything that preceded it....and it's a nightmare.

Interview Questions

• "How do you see our Healthpoint360 Solution Suite fitting-in in the Hospital IT Environment?"   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Stamford, CT) in December 2012.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call about two months later to set up an interview I interviewed with the talent manager. The interview was fairly easy. It didnt seem like they were really prying. More of a conversational interview. I was told that decisions will be made by the end of the week about the position and the prospective employee would be starting 1/1/2013. Of course, I never heard back from them. I called and emailed but to no avail. I'd rather them just honor their word as far as getting back to me.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Stamford, CT) in July 2012.

Interview

Standard interview process. Several phone interviews and then a face to face interview at corporate HQ in Stamford

Interview Questions

• Nothing stands out. They asked about previous quotas and experience in software sales (insurance vertical).   1 Answer

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Stamford, CT) in March 2012.

Interview

A recruiter will reach out, you provide a resume, they call you for a phone interview, you pass that and come in for an interview with hiring manager and director.

Interview Questions

• What kind of impact have you made to the organization's bottom line?   1 Answer