Pitney Bowes Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pitney Bowes Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Pitney Bowes

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Shelton, CT) in July 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and had about half hour discussion with them. They called me back for an in person interview. I spoke with three different people separately, on person who had that job, a product manager and the hiring manager. They each asked me questions and if I had any. Probably talked about 45 minutes to each of them. They never asked about salary (thought that was odd, but looking back is probably good, they know the range they are willing to pay and aren't going to influence it up OR DOWN based on what you say). They called back a couple days later with package offer. I was too dumb to negotiate at the time because to me it was good money, so I was a bit behind everyone else in the same position.

Interview Questions

• The typical:
    Why should we hire you?
    What are your greatest strengths?
    What do you consider to be your weakness?

No weird questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pitney Bowes

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Madrid (Spain)) in November 2010.

Interview

The process was managed by Michael Page, but the company did personal and telephone interviews, Standart hiring, nothing to raise as different.
    They look for people already trained, as they are not great providing training. You have to learn by yourselft to get better.