Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (New Delhi (India)) in October 2008.

I was called by some consultant for face to face session. I reached on time around 11:00 AM in morning. As I applied for Sr. Role I was taken to interviewer immediately. As expected it started up about my previous job and then interviewer entered into technical mode. I would say quite gruelling in C++ and other stuff.. As in design problems there could be several approaches. It last around 2 hrs and then I was asked to wait. I thought I did pretty bad and I should leave. But HR called me after 30 min and told that I will get call from UK on the same around 3:30 PM. I got call from Dev Manager from UK at scheduled time. He told me that his boss will also call in next 15 min. Both interviews were based on soft skills. After that no contact from PB guys and three days after got call from HR that they are offering me what I asked.

Interview Questions

• If you are reallocating memory in C whole data can not be contained in one virtual memory page. How will you avoid it?   1 Answer
  • Implementing Virtual function mechanism in C.   Answer Question

I got whatever i asked but i think one should negotiate on salary well.