Pitney Bowes Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pitney Bowes Technical Lead Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Noida (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

They have asked for interview for only shortlisted candidate but after reaching there come to candidates were more than 100 and it seems like Walkin. If they tell about Walk in I would never have gone there. About the selection process, they have taken first round - Online test - you have to write one program on String. From 3 years to 12 years, same program. it is Okay for a 3-4 years to write a program but how a 12 years guy can write a program on IDE without any google help. And results were calculated on Bool type either you pass or fail as per your coding execution. No approach were assessed there. In your TL's JD, you have mentioned Design patterns , Multi-threading etc. But you have given a Online test on Subjective manner like you are hiring Fresher guys. At the 10+ years experience you should have to ask guys to create a design for any real problem, Class designing, design pattern, and architecture level things, not a String manipulation program. And they should have some createria that for TL, they should have given any optional rather than a programming. I think higher management should think about the selection process or either they should intimated the candidate that they will take a written test.

Interview Questions

• You have 2 string- one is complete sentence and another one is having some word missing, so you have to find that missing word.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pitney Bowes

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (New Delhi (India)) in October 2008.

Interview

I was called by some consultant for face to face session. I reached on time around 11:00 AM in morning. As I applied for Sr. Role I was taken to interviewer immediately. As expected it started up about my previous job and then interviewer entered into technical mode.

I would say quite gruelling in C++ and other stuff.. As in design problems there could be several approaches. It last around 2 hrs and then I was asked to wait. I thought I did pretty bad and I should leave. But HR called me after 30 min and told that I will get call from UK on the same around 3:30 PM. I got call from Dev Manager from UK at scheduled time. He told me that his boss will also call in next 15 min. Both interviews were based on soft skills.

After that no contact from PB guys and three days after got call from HR that they are offering me what I asked.

Interview Questions

• If you are reallocating memory in C whole data can not be contained in one virtual memory page. How will you avoid it?   1 Answer
    • Implementing Virtual function mechanism in C.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got whatever i asked but i think one should negotiate on salary well.